Patch Notes - 01/07

Quick find code: 442-443-27-66107826

Ethereal199
Oct Member 2015

Ethereal199

Posts: 2,320 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shadow Wolfy said :
Roddy Piper said :
I don't think we can finish the boat in time, so I have changed it to a bottomless boat. Not sure if that will fly or not.

Beyond that, I hear rumours that you done cancelled the beach?

For the boat building event? THAT should have been a quest so everyone could build the boat. You know, in the future. Long after y'all been retired.
um beach usually doesn't happen till august so I dont think the boat building event is taking place of beach

• No Beach this year.

• We know you guys didn't enjoy the beach anymore, and we don't want to re-run the beach when no one is getting the most out of it.

• We are going to rework the beach so if it runs again it will be fresh and exciting.

Source: https://www.reddit.***/r/runescape/comments/c5diq4/tldw_440_land_out_of_time_lore_art_audio/

Denislan said :
I was hoping to see some fix for the Curse of the Black Stone quest. Am I the only one that cannot finish it ? I'm at that part where i have to search for Jade Spider on Goshima. I run toward the gate, enter the gate and as soon as I take a few steps down the stairs the game crashes everytime. Tried on a few differents PCs, with different graphic settings but this issue persists.

I submitted two bug reports in game about this and never heard anything back.

Are you using the Java client? If you are, then it's suggested to try and migrate to the NXT client, as the Java client will be phased out in the near future. I recently finished that quest on June 25 (after Comp Cape rework) with no problems on the NXT client.
Clue Drops -> 3a Range Top (h357), 3a Full Helm (h439), 3a Druidic Staff (e969), Barrows Dye (h1755, h2546, e680, e1567, e2038, e2160, m480, m783, m862), Shadow Dye (e510, e1970, e1985, h2948), Ice Dye (e1539, e2804), 3a Dye (e3129)

05-Jul-2019 05:37:36 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2019 05:45:45 by Ethereal199

L M Jane
Sep Member 2009

L M Jane

Posts: 389 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will you be returning our Completionist Capes back to us that we had keepsaked? Mine seems to be missing now since the rework. I always use the keepsaked one so that if I change to anything else my Completionist Cape still shows and I always had a Completionist cape on as well for the effects and abilities it had (teleports, stats, etc). Tonight when I went to change my cape I noticed my keepsaked version wasn't showing any more so I went into the interface and tried to put it back on but all of the outfits that I've previously saved with the keepsaked version show that I no longer have this item. Since I paid for both the keepsake and the cape I'd appreciate your either putting them back keepsaked or giving me the equivalent to repurchase them. Thank you!

06-Jul-2019 05:11:29

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,165 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
L M Jane said :
Will you be returning our Completionist Capes back to us that we had keepsaked? Mine seems to be missing now since the rework. I always use the keepsaked one so that if I change to anything else my Completionist Cape still shows and I always had a Completionist cape on as well for the effects and abilities it had (teleports, stats, etc). Tonight when I went to change my cape I noticed my keepsaked version wasn't showing any more so I went into the interface and tried to put it back on but all of the outfits that I've previously saved with the keepsaked version show that I no longer have this item. Since I paid for both the keepsake and the cape I'd appreciate your either putting them back keepsaked or giving me the equivalent to repurchase them. Thank you!

You should've gotten 5m for every cape bound past the first one (the first one wasn't refunded, since you need to buy it once to get the override unlocked).
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

07-Jul-2019 10:13:10

Quick find code: 442-443-27-66107826 Back to Top