Forums

Patch Notes - 01/07

Quick find code: 442-443-27-66107826

Sample
Feb Member 2021

Sample

Posts: 578 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So in essence you added practice mode to Telos when it's almost unbearable to do because of dead clicks, action bar inputs not registering, and P5 still being unplayable for users on the Mac client after almost six months. And then 40% of the patches are just fixing items that were broken from last week's update.

You guys are better than this, c'mon.

01-Jul-2019 14:33:15

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think we can finish the boat in time, so I have changed it to a bottomless boat. Not sure if that will fly or not.

Beyond that, I hear rumours that you done cancelled the beach?

For the boat building event? THAT should have been a quest so everyone could build the boat. You know, in the future. Long after y'all been retired.

01-Jul-2019 14:47:48

Sandman366
Jun Member 2015

Sandman366

Posts: 624 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Shauny said :
The Tokkul-Zo now opens a teleport selection interface when used from the action bar.

Excellent! I mean, LotD and 6AC are still messed up, but that is very good. (Didn't double-check, but probably RoF and RoW (checked, has Operate on action bar), too....)
(Hope nobody's using LotD and 6AC as switches and taps to them too much....get tele'd to Miscellania or Guthix's Shrine....)

01-Jul-2019 15:38:19 - Last edited on 01-Jul-2019 18:31:30 by Sandman366

Lord Drakan
Sep Member 2010

Lord Drakan

Posts: 7,043 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
It is no longer possible to add duplicate pets to PoH.

What? Aren't you aware of people spending many hours of gameplay to acquire armies of Cresbots or Sneakerpeepers or vultures or what not just to show off their glory in a menagerie? Why on earth would you disable this?

Bring back duplicate pets! :(
Bizarre Boron Fusswell, scryer extraordinaire. OSRS: POH ideas & RS3 minigames & achievement ideas !

Perhaps you're half right; perhaps we can't win. But we can fight.
— Zanik

01-Jul-2019 17:50:00

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No Remora's necklace fix? How sad!!! :(

You broke Remora's necklace in F2P when you changed the teleport location! The new teleport should have been added as an additional option, as now it doesn't work in F2P at all. This also broke the lore that defined the old teleport location at White Knights' camp. This can be fixed easily by offering two teleport locations for the necklace, the old and the new one.

01-Jul-2019 18:46:50

Queen Farli

Queen Farli

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"It is no longer possible to add duplicate pets to PoH. " (I have no idea how to quote things)

But why? What value does this add to the game? What reason is there to take away a feature that some of your player base really likes?

If I want to fill my garden with 10 green dragons and the rest green lizards why can't I, who is being hurt by this? It is NOT a bug you've fixed, you've just decided to remove a FEATURE and given NO EXPLANATION as to why this was NECESSARY. If you don't like multiple pets then fine, don't have them but do NOT steal that from those of us who do and who spent countless hours aging pets or killing dragons to get multiple eggs or whatever.

I'm really confused and disappointed whoever did that. Just tell me why?

01-Jul-2019 18:48:44

Hurgablurg

Hurgablurg

Posts: 57 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, hey, maybe, instead of wrecking the menagerie and making me scared to take my children out for walk, spend a little bit of time away from making mechanically-same dragons*urs and get the Player-owned Menagerie idea from a year ago up and running so we CAN have as many pets as we'd like?
If you aren't going to make any effort to update PoH properly, at least give us our pets.

01-Jul-2019 21:00:36

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
No Remora's necklace fix? How sad!!! :(

You broke Remora's necklace in F2P when you changed the teleport location! The new teleport should have been added as an additional option, as now it doesn't work in F2P at all. This also broke the lore that defined the old teleport location at White Knights' camp. This can be fixed easily by offering two teleport locations for the necklace, the old and the new one.

They'll fix this as soon as they revert the mining cape update.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

01-Jul-2019 21:24:12

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said :
I don't think we can finish the boat in time, so I have changed it to a bottomless boat. Not sure if that will fly or not.

Beyond that, I hear rumours that you done cancelled the beach?

For the boat building event? THAT should have been a quest so everyone could build the boat. You know, in the future. Long after y'all been retired.

You do know you can still gain currency beyond the cap right?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

01-Jul-2019 21:24:59

Quick find code: 442-443-27-66107826 Back to Top