Forums

Patch Notes - 07/01

Quick find code: 442-443-2-66068988

Sutekskaija
May Member 2018

Sutekskaija

Posts: 1,000 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
R.I.P smithing for invention components, pretty much the only reason I stockpiled bars and ores. Lower level bars and ores are pretty much useless now simply due to the time it takes to smith them.

Is this permanent or is there a possibility to see this changed in the future? Perhaps something along the lines of automatic disassembly with reduced xp rates to even it out and at the cost of bars?

10-Jan-2019 08:12:41

Mini JIT
Oct Member 2014

Mini JIT

Posts: 2,205 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Summoning in dung is acting all strange this week, (not tried on the outside world) every item is highlighted and not just the ones you have materials for and say you have 3 blue charms and 5 prom ore and spaces it tries to make 5 and tells says you don't have the materials so you have to move the slider to 3 and try again.

Why keep breaking things that are working, the M+S update had no effect on Dung so why change it.

10-Jan-2019 13:55:05

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I gotta give credit where it is due. This is an excellent update. The balance between AFK and paying attention is great. I can also make useful things. I really enjoyed making the elder pick and ore box. Now I am going to make a set of the armor. No matter how long it takes.

Only problem is you now need to do a WC/fletching update to match this. :P

On an unrelated note, can you guys somehow open a billing office in the US? You don't even need people to run it, just a computer with a mailing address. It is a bit silly that I need to explain to the bankers that you are a legit company who aren't trying to steal my money. After all these years. Hopefully I will get this sorted but I don't really want to ask for permission every time I try to pay for this game.

And the game cards are NOWHERE to be found. I am currently staying in the remote mountains of Pennsylvania and the only thing of note here is a groundhog who is to blame for never-ending winters.

10-Jan-2019 15:08:24

MoxBun
Jan Member 2019

MoxBun

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are there plans to add more items to each metal tier in the future? Perhaps adding ranged weapon equivalents such as crossbows and bolts? I'm interested to see where this update can be expanded upon.

11-Jan-2019 18:44:06

Milli Rabbit

Milli Rabbit

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I am having an issue smithing the silvthril rod from In Aid of the Myreque. I can't find any way to combine the items needed. The furnace doesn't seem to provide the option to smith the rod. Can you please fix this so I can complete the quest?

11-Jan-2019 18:54:55

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Milli Rabbit said :
Hi, I am having an issue smithing the silvthril rod from In Aid of the Myreque. I can't find any way to combine the items needed. The furnace doesn't seem to provide the option to smith the rod. Can you please fix this so I can complete the quest?

Just below the ores in the furnace interface is a header for 'casting metals'. If you click on the silver bar it should give you the crafting options, which include the silvthril rod.

11-Jan-2019 21:12:47

imnot4112

imnot4112

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I warned the ***Ex Mindless "Get It Doneitis" JackoffMods to TEST This Carefully BEFORE Releaseing Such a MASSIVE Change to the Game. AS USUAL IT FELL ON DEAF, DUMB and the BLIND to Making Corperate Points. YOU JACKWAD, MORONIC, SELF AGRANDISEING, MORONS DID NOT TEST THIS UPDATE ACROSS ALL PLAY MODES! IN THE OLD JAVA SERVICE THIS NXT ONLY MINDLESS OVERCOMPLICATED PIECE OF PURE **** CAUSES THE GAME TO CRASH EVERY ******* TIME YOU GET A SINGLE DAM ORE!!!!!!!!!! OVER A WEEK SINCE LAUNCH AND STILLLLLLL NOOOOOOO ACTIONNNNNON THISSSS CRITICAL BBRAINFART! NEWSFLASH ***EX NOT EVERYONE USES NXT YOU STILL HAVE NOT TAKEN THOSE FACTS INTO ACOUNT! OR, ARE YOU TELLING A GOOD PART OF YOUR PLAYERS AND CUSTOMERS TO JUST GO **** OFF?! These Skills and the Drops related ARE CRITICAL TO THE GAME! MORESO THEN THE ABORTION CALLED EOC, WHICH AGAIN CAUSED MASSIVE TROUBLE FOR YOUR COMPANY AND THE BLOOD FROM THE HEADS THAT GOT LOPPED OFF! YOU JACKWADS FOULED IT UP AGAIN, SO LET'S SEE YOU FIX IT AGAIN!

12-Jan-2019 03:25:38

Quick find code: 442-443-2-66068988 Back to Top