Android 7.1.1 not Compatible

Quick find code: 429-430-889-66062566

Tantza

Tantza

Posts: 795 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
deonuke said :
Not working
J5 2016, 7.11

I've noticed, that this problem seems to appear on some very popular smartphones, such as Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016), Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, Moto G3, all of them exceeding the min. reqs for the app (1GB Ram / Android 5.0 or newer), most of them using Android 6-8. Fmod Neriphyra replied here almost 2 weeks ago, saying that this issue will be shared to the team to look into.

So, could we possibly get an update on the current situation on this?

06-Dec-2018 20:25:57

CM Neriphyra

CM Neriphyra

Local Moderator Posts: 922 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Old Soviet said :
Hunke said :
Push, since there is still Not a single jmod reply in any of These threads. I mean we dont even know if they are working on it.

This as sadly as it may be I think is very true

We will share this with the rest of the team again to have an update about this given back to the community as soon as possible. :)

08-Dec-2018 21:25:18

Tantza

Tantza

CM Neriphyra said :
Old Soviet said :
Hunke said :
Push, since there is still Not a single jmod reply in any of These threads. I mean we dont even know if they are working on it.

We will share this with the rest of the team again to have an update about this given back to the community as soon as possible. :)

Greatly much appreciated, so many players been waiting so much to be able to play mobile again with eligible devides. Thank you Neriphyra for your effort. :)

09-Dec-2018 21:01:05

Old Soviet

Old Soviet

Posts: 417 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Neriphyra said :
Old Soviet said :
Hunke said :

Well its great to know this issue is getting some sort of attention... cant wait for some good news. Thank you for the reply .
Runescape Player since 2001

11-Dec-2018 00:52:02

Tantza

Tantza

For some people it seems to be solved, but most are still having devices not compatible even though exceeding the min. reqs. greatly, 5 days and its been a month when this problem occured.. Feeling quite frustrated out here.. :l Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) with 2gb ram and android 7.1.1 here.

17-Dec-2018 19:27:50 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2018 19:28:31 by Tantza

Quick find code: 429-430-889-66062566 Back to Top