Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

Athina
Apr
fmod Member

Athina

Forum Moderator Posts: 3,219 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well... It's been a while since I have posted here! Let's dust this place off shall we? *brings the broom and vacuum cleaner out*

Hello everyone, :p

As of December I will be looking for people who'd like to co-host in game events with me. I normally host every Wednesday and Thursday at 03:00 game time.

I'm giving the opportunity to anyone who is community focused, who wants to have fun, and get to know different people and make friends.

Feel free to PM me in game, or even post here if you're interested. :)

07-Nov-2019 04:59:10

Mightiest

Mightiest

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What kind of events are we talking, Athina? I'm down for anything really, I'm just curious. You could PM me in-game about it if you like since it should be easier to communicate than back-to-back forum posts haha.

I haven't visited this Forum section in a while since I've just returned to the game somewhat recently after a 2-year hiatus but I used to be about these events back when I was playing beforehand. With that said, I've got more interest in events again, although I've never really been an 'event-hoster', I'm usually an 'event-attendee'.

03:00 game time is 10:00 PM my time, which is decently timed for me although I'm not always open at that time; usually, I am. Maybe I'll be a co-host, or just a backup co-host. If you're looking for dependency I can't guarantee I'll be available 100%.

Message me in-game if you want to speak more about it, or just reply here. I'll check back here soon if we haven't already talked in-game. Nice to meet ya. :)

07-Nov-2019 14:27:42

Athina
Apr
fmod Member

Athina

Forum Moderator Posts: 3,219 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya Mightiest! Nice to meet ya, and welcome back! :)

First, I'll add you in game so we can talk more, and 03:00 game time is 10:00PM my time too, so we're in the same timezone! Yay!

I normally like hosting bossing events, but I have done skilling events in the past and other types of minigames. Normally because my boss masses are so full, I like having an extra instance... which is where my co-host normally comes in.

I enjoy meeting new people, and getting a bunch of friends or newbies together to do something as a group... It just makes me happy when I socialize with people.

08-Nov-2019 04:30:55

Mightiest

Mightiest

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, that sounds perfect - we'll talk more in-game about it. I also noticed you have an RS Twitter account so I've added you on there as well.

One thing I've thought about after returning to the game is how important friends/players are to the joy you have while playing, so we're totally on the same page there. I really want to make something happen here so I can spread that idealism to other players and continue to grow and bind the community as a whole whichever way possible.

If you're normally hosting boss masses that sounds really fun. Good fun for experienced players and great for the newbies to learn some bossing tactics and make a little GP while at it. That might work out pretty well. We'll throw some ideas around. Speak to you soon. :)

08-Nov-2019 13:13:03

Athina
Apr Member 2011

Athina

Posts: 3,219 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll be looking for co hosts for:

Dec 3rd at 03:00 game time hosting a Dagannoth Kings mass. (Will need help in FC reminding people how to get there, or hand out teletabs to Dagannoth Kings.)

Dec 4th at 03:00 game time hosting a Corporeal Beast mass. (Will need another instance)

Feel free to PM me in game or on Twitter!

24-Nov-2019 17:46:35

Vakn
Dec Member 2019

Vakn

Posts: 418 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! I would love to throw my name in the hat as a helpful face. :)

I'm a bit too low to try any bossing yet, but I would be more than happy to engage the community in new exciting ways. I can certainly help behind the scenes as well; gathering players, maintaining the FC, etc. I hope to chat soon!
- Vakn | Always learning. |
Essayons!

10-Jan-2020 18:52:30

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top