Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

Follow
Jul Member 2010

Follow

Posts: 10,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for your fantastic events, Redwigon! I only participated in a few, but it was great fun. I hope you'll be able to organise some more in the future. Join the RuneScape community on Reddit in
/r/runescape

29-Nov-2015 09:05:27

Redwigon
Oct Member 2012

Redwigon

Posts: 440 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Follow said :
Thank you for your fantastic events, Redwigon! I only participated in a few, but it was great fun. I hope you'll be able to organise some more in the future.

Thank you for help and I hope so too :(
Redwigon
the Charitable
- Need help?
PM me in game!
|
RuneScape helper player
|
Events hoster

29-Nov-2015 12:16:08

Quest Luke
Dec
fmod Member

Quest Luke

Forum Moderator Posts: 6,455 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey
Redwigon

While I know you had no bad intentions at all, your post on the previous page had to be hidden, as it pointed out P-mods on the forums. Seeing there is no way that we can confirm that all these players are P-mods here on the forums, it is not allowed to name them.

Since I know you had no bad intentions when creating this list, I have quoted your post down below, and made some changes to it, so it is not obvious who is, or isn't, a P-mod. Feel free to repost that if you want.

Please try to not do this again in the future though.

Thanks! :)

PS. Thanks for the events you have hosted! While I was not able to attend myself, I know how hard it can be at times, after being an event host for some years. I hope you will return one day! ^_^

Redwigon said :
Dear community,

as first I want to thank everyone for joining my events which I started hosting 11th September and finished 28th November.

Reason why I stopped hosting events is that last 2 events weren't on game clock. Events on game clock is kinga Pmod thing and I am not Pmod.

I want to thank following people who came to every my event and helped me with him:

Jagex Moderators:

Mod Sky
Mod Jon

Players

Don Durkee
Erwin
Spdavis
Pur
5-x
AOROX
Iceberg
Drowsy
Miss Lioness
L u f f y
Spotleewolf
M e r c y
Dayan

I hope we will see on events hosted by Jmods or Pmods and also I hope that I will be able to host some events in future.

Thank you it was great fun!
Quest Luke
|
Dutch Cow
|
Community Helper
| Forum Help Thread | @QuestLuke

29-Nov-2015 13:08:58 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2015 13:12:29 by Quest Luke

Redwigon
Oct Member 2012

Redwigon

Posts: 440 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh oke thank you for editing!

Also I want to say that I will continue with hosting some (small) events. I will make post Twitter if anyone wants to join :)
Redwigon
the Charitable
- Need help?
PM me in game!
|
RuneScape helper player
|
Events hoster

29-Nov-2015 19:04:37

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top