Forums

Design A God Competiton Thread is locked

Quick find code: 42-43-497-65850012

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
The Prize

November is here and with the Children of Mah coming soon we have an awesome prize to give away - you can win an incredible Real Life Zarosian God Sword!

What do I need to do?

So with Sliske's End Game hanging over Gielinor we decided it was time to let you show us your own ideas for Gods to add to the pantheon of the world. Invent your own, as silly or as mighty as you like! As an example I have designed my own God which I am sure you are all agree would be a winning entry if I were allowed to enter ;)

If you are up for the challenge - send us your submissions (written, drawn – or both!) to [email protected] before 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, November 30th. Good luck!

You can also share your Gods on this forum, on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #DesignAGod - we look forward to seeing your entries!
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

11-Nov-2016 09:37:54 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2016 10:16:43 by Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
What is the competition and how can I enter?

Thc Children of Mah are coming this month and we want you to get creative! We want you to design your own RuneScape God and it to us.

If you are up for the challenge - send us your submissions (written, drawn – or both!) to [email protected] before 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, November 30th. Good luck!

You can also share your Gods here, on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #DesignAGod - we look forward to seeing your entries!

What's the prize?

Our winner will receive 3 months’ membership and a life-sized Zarosian Godsword,, the concept art for which is above, and two runners-up will win a month’s membership and a Bond each!

What are you looking for in an entry?

First, and foremost, we want creativity. We want you to tell or show us about your idea for a God, where it fits in the world of Gielinor and why you think it is awesome.

You don't have to draw your God, but we'd encourage you to do so, no matter what your artistic talents - it'll help us to see what you mean!

When is the deadline for entries?

Entries close at 23.59 UTC on Wednesday 30th November, 2016.

How will that winner be contacted?

The winner will be contacted through their in-game inbox (with the RSN they provide in their email), as well as their email address they supply with their email entry.

You will have 7 days to claim your prize by replying to the email/in-game message/DM. If it is not claimed, another winner will be chosen.

From there, Jagex will ship your prize to you and take care of any additional charges that may accrue as a result of your location.

Please read our competition terms and conditions for more information .
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

11-Nov-2016 10:11:39 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2016 10:14:50 by Mod Matthe

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Very interesting.

I am going to have to put some thought into it :)

Also study the existing Gods so it won't be too similar.

But I'll probably start with a joke, as I usually do when I enter competitions.

(For the design a monster competition I submitted a flying spider-he he)

~Dalia

11-Nov-2016 15:25:32

Quick find code: 42-43-497-65850012 Back to Top