Forums

For the Librarian Competition

Quick find code: 42-43-319-65897435

Alan Redgown
Nov Member 2023

Alan Redgown

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just want to comment on how awesome I think this idea is. If I were more of a lorehound and had the confidence, I'd submit an entry myself, but as it stands, I look forward to seeing what comes of this.

Kudos to you, Jagex, for encouraging literary expression within your community, as well as embracing player creativity! Hope this turns out well. :)

03-Apr-2017 18:24:36

Scaper Maji
Apr Member 2009

Scaper Maji

Posts: 1,003 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a question: What format is expected for our submission? Are you expecting the text to be all in the email? Is the intention that the subject will be the title of our work and the body of the email will be the actual submission? Or is this submission for the competition a text file where the file name is the title and the contents are the submission?
I AM THE ARCHMAGE!!!

03-Apr-2017 18:42:59

Iceman3317

Iceman3317

Posts: 6,635 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sent! I really hope mine gets placed into the game. Once before I tried to publish a book by yall and sent a summary of it, but that was many years ago. Now I have reworked it and I do hope it is accepted.

Good luck to everyone entering though!
Come the Sixth-Age, the world will need the World Guardian.

03-Apr-2017 20:35:20

Janos Morgan
Jul Member 2009

Janos Morgan

Posts: 4,081 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scaper Maji said :
I have a question: What format is expected for our submission? Are you expecting the text to be all in the email? Is the intention that the subject will be the title of our work and the body of the email will be the actual submission? Or is this submission for the competition a text file where the file name is the title and the contents are the submission?

I too have this question.
Janos Morgan of Asgarnia
World Guardian of Guthix
|
Guide for the Lost
|
Lore Master and Quester

A look of fury, a look of pain, a look of hatred you can trust. A smile can hide anything.

03-Apr-2017 22:25:29

Quick find code: 42-43-319-65897435 Back to Top