Forums

±‡± N.W.F. WRESTLING 2014 ±‡±

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441

MarkEmbarks

MarkEmbarks

Posts: 17,426 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
End of an era. Shame I never got a chance to test myself against a title holder, but not much I could do in 2v1s, 6v1s every week..

Thank you Dedle5 for taking the time out to bring back a great show like NWF. Something I know took a lot of time and dedication, and despite some problems has got through it with a 6 week master class.

I'll announce my retirement from NWF and RSW, peace guys. Enjoy your lives, we're all young with a lot to do yet. Take all opportunities you get and be successful.

Sayona*a,

*Spell.
~Spellman26.

13-Sep-2014 20:35:01 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2014 20:40:16 by MarkEmbarks

Highway Boys

Highway Boys

Posts: 12,545 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am not into being sentimental but I am going to indulge myself just this one time to say goodbye.

Every part of RSW was thoroughly enjoyable throughout the years and NWF will always be the best aspect of it. Spending 7 years of your life on something is so ridiculously crazy, its hard to even completely grasp it all. As lame as it may sound, I grew up with people on here just as much as I grew up with my friends in the real world. This was a part of my childhood and seeing it go brings back crazy nostalgia.

I will miss everyone I've met on here and hope you all have great lives with so much of it ahead. Specifically, I want to thank Dedle for putting in the time that is requires to run the company from its infancy to where it is now. You are the greatest owner to ever be a part of this experience but, more importantly, I consider us great friends and hope we can stay in contact.

I am done with all this now and wish everyone the best. Goodbye

13-Sep-2014 21:36:44

Wobble

Wobble

Posts: 7,763 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A toast to Dedle, and a toast to NW* Wrestling are in order; what a fantastic company. Although I have barely been around for any of it, just reading some of the stuff on the first few pages about the history and the legacy of this federation, along with each wrestler is truly magnificent. It is true that people like Dave have grown up with this company and that makes this day all the more special. 7 years if I'm right? And now finally laid to rest. Thank you for even the few months I've been here, and for providing everyone else with the years of entertainment it has given.

To NWF..
Wobble. Ashdale Knights
Citadel Football League
Kingdom of Ashdale

13-Sep-2014 22:12:30

Dedle5

Dedle5

Posts: 12,964 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
±‡± N.W.F. WRESTLEMANIA III RESULTS (13TH SEPTEMBER, 2014) ±‡±

±‡± Match One
*** Final Entry Place in the Elimination Chamber
*** Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Spellman26
vs.
Tigereye6904
vs.
Kazokio Dave
vs.
KFC Island
vs.
Chimeras
vs.
Shavrae
vs*
***) Doctor

Winner: Kazokio Dave!

±‡± Match Two
±‡± N.W.F. Intercity Tag-Team Championship
*** Normal Tag-Team Match

The MFW (Kazokio Dave & Brama Bull2)
vs.
Kentucky F*ched Chicken (F*chsy & KFC Island)

Winners: Kentucky F*ched Chicken (F*chsy & KFC Island)!

±‡± Match Four
*** N.W.F. Middleweight Championship
±‡± Steel Cage Match

The Penetrator (Wobble) vs. Hamsjj (Jamsgg)

Winner: Hamsjj (Jamsgg)!

±‡± Match Five
±‡± N.W.F. Heavyweight Championship
±‡± Last Man Standing Match

The Master (F*chsy) vs. The Animal (Brama Bull2)

Winner: The Animal (Brama Bull2)!

±‡± Match Six
*** Retirement Match
±‡± Singles Match

Jonathan Jeffery (027jonathan) vs. The Hall of Fame Killer (Deafdavid5)

Winner: Jonathan Jeffery (027jonathan)

±‡± Match Seven
±‡± Joint Retirement Match
±‡± Singles Match

Dave (Kazokio Dave) vs. Dedle (Dedle5)

Winner: Dave (Kazokio Dave)

±‡± Match Eight
±‡± Brama Bull2's place in the Elimination Chamber
±‡± Fatal Four-Way

Spellman26
vs.
Deafdavid5
vs.
KFC Island
vs*
***) Doctor

Winner: KFC Island

±‡± The Return

Dedle5 announces Deafdavid5 is in the Chamber...
... Only for Spr123god to return and shock the N.W.F.!

±‡± Main Event
±‡± N.W.F. World & Heavyweight Championship
*** The Elimination Chamber

Samsaurus (Samsaurus99)
vs.
KFC (KFC Island)
vs.
MoneyBags (Mister Money)
vs.
The Master (F*chsy)
vs.
Dave (Kazokio Dave)
vs.
The Supreme Being; SPR (Spr123god)

Winner: KFC (KFC Island)!

±‡± Main Event II
±‡± N.W.F. World & Heavyweight Championship
±‡± Singles Match, Combat Ring

KFC (KFC Island) vs. The Master (F*chsy)

Winner: The Master (F*chsy)

13-Sep-2014 23:59:26

Dedle5

Dedle5

±‡± Power Rankings ±‡±
±‡± N.W.F. WRESTLEMANIA III, 13th September, 2014 ±‡±

#1: Kentucky F*ched Chicken (F*chsy and KFC Island)
Trending: -- & UP
Last Week: #1 & #7
Trend Prediction: --
~ After sitting here for several minutes, what these two guys did at WrestleMania can hardly be put into words. Together they became the last Intercity Tag-Team Champions, before KFC Island won the Elimination Chamber match in the footsteps of Armortrolly and Dead Devil05. Then, in the second main event, KFC's partner, F*chsy, ultimately walked out of the grandest spectacle in RSW history as the last N.W.F. World Champion. These two owned the show.

#2: The Animal (Brama Bull2)
Trending: UP
Last Week: #3
~ Brama finally became a Triple Crown Champion by winning the N.W.F. Heavyweight Championship early in the show. Had he been around for the main event, who knows what kind of legacy The Animal would've left in this company. As it stands, he goes down in history as only the 7th Triple Crown Champion in N.W.F. history.

#3: The Hall of Fame Killer (Deafdavid5)
Last Week: #6
~ Defeated Barnez10 to end the 'Hall of Fame Killer Streak' successfully and was inducted into the N.W.F. Hall of Fame - Class of 2014.

#4: Dave (Kazokio Dave)
Last Week: #10
~ Defeated Dedle5 in his last ever wrestling match and made an emotional goodbye to the company he's symbolised for seven years. Also won the MITB Ladder Match and participated in the Elimination Chamber in his last ever show. Dave leaves as the #1 wrestler of all time.

#5: The Supreme Being: SPR (Spr123god)
Trending: New Entry!
Last Week: N/A
* Returned in shocking fashion to take part in the Elimination Chamber Main Event! One of the greatest crowd reactions of all time, despite the fact he couldn't win the World Title.

15-Sep-2014 14:12:42

Dedle5

Dedle5

#6: Hamsjj (Jamsgg)
Last Week: N/A
* Returned at WrestleMania to defeat Wobble for the N.W.F. Middleweight Championship. Jamsgg leaves N.W.F., the company he calls home, as the last ever Middleweight Champion and one of only two men to have held every single championship in N.W.F.

#7: Samsaurus (Samsaurus99)
Last Week: --
Trend Prediction: UP
~ Fought well in the Elimination Chamber after entering second, but could not claim the World Championship. Nevertheless, Sam has proven to be a fantastic competitor in N.W.F.'s last run.

#8: Jonathan Jeffery (027jonathan)
Last Week: NR
* Retired from RuneScape Wrestling in style, defeating Deafdavid5 in his last ever wrestling match. Jon was also inducted into the N.W.F. Hall of Fame - Class of 2014. What a great individual.

#9: MoneyBags ((Mr) Money2277)
Trending: DOWN
Last Week: #4
~ MoneyBags entered the Elimination Chamber Match first and held out longer than anyone else could've. The 7-time World Champion couldn't quite make it an eighth World Title but he leaves the National Wrestling Federation as one of the best of all time.

#10: The Silencer (Gweav)
Last Week: #5
~ Did not attend N.W.F. WrestleMania III due to real-life commitments, but his impact in this company will never die. No-one can dispute his greatness.

#11: The Penetrator (Wobble)
Last Week: #8
~ Losing to Jamsgg is nothing to be ashamed of, but Wobble will be disappointed he couldn't become the last ever Middleweight Champion. Nevertheless, The Penetrator now finds himself in a management role in RSW, and with the troll-pole in hand, looks set to become a very important part of this industry.

15-Sep-2014 14:13:07

Dedle5

Dedle5

#12: The Doctor ((De)) Doctor)
Last Week: #9
~ Failed to rewrite history and win the MITB Ladder Match for the second consecutive time. Regardless, Doc can leave N.W.F. with his head held high; a great fighter and a good friend.

#13: Tiger Jericho (Tigereye6904)
Trending: --
Last Week: #13
~ Didn't manage to win the MITB Ladder Match - his last chance of getting into the Elimination Chamber - and didn't attend his match with Jonathan Jeffery. Not a great last show for one of the best.

#14: Smell (Spellman26)
Last Week: #14
~ Has every right to be frustrated after being piled out of the MITB Ladder Match. An N.W.F. Hall of Famer such as Spell doesn't deserve such treatment. Retires as a legend.

#15: Shavrae (Shavrae)
Last Week: #15
~ Couldn't fulfill his potential and win the MITB Ladder Match. Things could've been so different for Shavrae with regular attendance.

#16: The Raver (Chimeras)
Last Week: #20
~ Showed great commitment in attending WrestleMania despite real world difficulties, but coudn't win the MITB Ladder Match. However, The Raver will become a huge part of this industry with a new role in management.

#17: Anton (Rweavz)
Last Week: #11
~ Did not attend N.W.F. WrestleMania III and lost his Middleweight Title.

#18: Mister Dream (Miniman2220)
Last Week: #12
~ Did not attend N.W.F. WrestleMania III.

#19: Sock Lesnar (Zombi Rock)
Last Week: #18

#20: Stone (Picarello)
Last Week: #19

15-Sep-2014 14:13:44

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441 Back to Top