Forums

±‡± N.W.F. WRESTLING 2014 ±‡±

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441

[#USDDRF3YP]

[#USDDRF3YP]

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
±‡± MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ±‡±

As always, I'll get straight to the point. Dedle5 has been muted for 3 days in-game and also locked out of the game. I am seeking to recover my account as quickly as possible, but even if I succeed in doing so, I won't be able to speak during the Royal Rumble match. In saying this, I can state that this will not be an issue, and whilst I cannot explain why it won't be an issue on this thread, feel free to talk to F*chsy in-game/myself on Skype to understand why.

As I've said, Dedle5 is currently locked out of the game. This is due to problems with my email address and authenticator. The mute just compounds the frustration, if I'm honest. Nevertheless, I'm exploring all avenues as to try and get this account back. It's important for you all to understand the situation now, so that there are no shocks on the day of the Royal Rumble.

For now, THE ROYAL RUMBLE IS GOING AHEAD. That's important to understand.

More updates will be released as soon as I have more information.

Thanks for your time.

Edward

22-Aug-2014 03:09:23

[#USDDRF3YP]

[#USDDRF3YP]

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
±‡± ACCOUNT UPDATE ±‡±

Dedle5 has been successfully recovered but remains muted.

Everyone will need to add the account 'Dedle Jr' for the Royal Rumble and will furthermore all need to join the 'Nwfwrestling' Friends Chat (most of you reside there permanently anyway).

I am pleased to say the Royal Rumble will be going ahead. N.W.F. has overcome more difficult situations than a muted account and we will still put on the best show possible. If anyone has any questions or requires any more information as to how the Royal Rumble will now be operated, feel free to PM Dedle5 in-game and Dedle Jr will log in to reply to you.

Disaster averted, ladies and gentlemen.

Edward

22-Aug-2014 12:16:54

[#9V8CEKWZP]

[#9V8CEKWZP]

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to demonstrate to the world that I am the best in the world at the Rumble. Thus, I, Tigereye6904, would like to be the first participant in the Royal Rumble. I will be the Ironman, the longest standing member in RSW today, as well the winner and NEW NWF World Champion.

Good luck to everyone in the Rumble. You'll need it.

26-Aug-2014 17:34:23

kenkie

kenkie

Posts: 915 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will be ready to face Dave at the Royal Rumble that day will be my birthday.

Go train hard before you face the Hall of Fame Killer, Dave.

Just a friendly reminder.

27-Aug-2014 01:08:44 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2014 01:10:22 by kenkie

Dedle5

Dedle5

Posts: 12,964 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Royal Rumble takes place this Saturday at 7:00pm GMT, 2:00pm EST. That time may be subject to change (we could be an hour later ((8:00pm GMT, 3:00pm EST)) due to real life commitments) but, nevertheless, this Saturday we will finally be able to witness one of the most iconic N.W.F. matches - the Royal Rumble Match.

There will be two announcements at this PPV. The first will be a change in the time of N.W.F. CORRUPTION (moving to 6:00pm GMT, 1:00pm EST on SUNDAY'S). The second will be a complete surprise - but it concerns N.W.F. WrestleMania III.

See you this Saturday.

27-Aug-2014 06:24:49

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441 Back to Top