Forums

±‡± N.W.F. WRESTLING 2014 ±‡±

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441

Dedle5

Dedle5

Posts: 12,964 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
±‡± Announcement ±‡±

To all those who have been asked to write autobiographies for this thread, I'm afraid I have to inform you that you've been duped. Whatever was promised to you will be fulfilled by Wobble, so feel free to message him any time requesting any cash reward for your services.

My account name is Dedle5. That's with an 'L'. The account you're receiving messages from is named Dedie5, but with a capital 'I' so that in-game, it appears like a lower case 'l'. It's probably best to add this account to your ignore list for the future, so there are no futher mix-ups.

Any announcements that have been made/anything that's been said by that account is totally false. I don't have room on this thread for any more biographies, although I appreciate a lot of the things that've been said by Zombi and KFC.

Thanks for reading and I hope you weren't inconvenienced too much.

N.W.F. Royal Rumble is just 4 days away!

Dedle

20-Aug-2014 23:11:51

Wobble

Wobble

Posts: 7,763 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice try, Dedle5.

What all of you people don't realise is that the poster above me, "Dedle5," is the imposter. Everyone knows that the real DedIe has always had an i in his name, he's just capitalised it to try and be a little bit indie. This little troll has tried to come here and ruin our spirit by tarnishing each and every wrestler's life stories. You can also tell that he's trolling as he has mistakenly quoted the posts as being 'biographies' when they are in fact autobiographies; DedIe wouldn't make this mistake. Unfortunately DedIe was muted today and so has asked me to inform everyone to keep posting their wonderful autobiographies.

Have a nice day, DedIe sends his love.
Wobble. Ashdale Knights
Citadel Football League
Kingdom of Ashdale

21-Aug-2014 00:01:21

Wobble

Wobble

Posts: 7,763 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After a long, satisfying meal Bromo had been sat in the living room area reading. It was a while longer than usual before Bilbo entered the room, a sodden look on his face. “Bromo, could I talk to you for a second, in my room?” Bromo saw no reason to reject the notion and followed his uncle worriedly into the back of their home, sitting down on a chair opposite him.
“Now, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, my boy.” He began.
“It has not been an easy decision, but I have long been under the suspicion of the whole town, and I think it’s time that…”
“Time that what?” Bromo interjected.
“Time that I...”
“Tell me you old, fat pr***!* The words just came tumbling out. The young f*ggit’s hands were shaking because of how incredibly worried he was.
“Bromo, I’m sorry about this, but I shall be leaving… tomorrow. There is no other option; the risk of staying here any longer is just too much.” He leaned in close to his nephew as he was saying this, and Bromo realised something that he had not realised before.
The only time he had been this close to his uncle’s face was when his own eyes were closed in pure ecstasy. Something was quite familiar about the old man, in the plumpness of his cheeks and the slight neck beard that he had always struggled to keep down, but Bromo couldn’t quite put his finger on it, partly because all of his fingers were down his pants fondling his own b*llocks. But that is irrelevant. It was at that moment that Bromo saw it, hiding away in the corner of the room. It was protruding slightly from one of Bilbo’s drawers, but it was enough to make out the clear form of an object very familiar in Bromo’s mind.
A giant, plastic d*ldo.

“Mod Mark.” said Bromo, in utter awe.
Wobble. Ashdale Knights
Citadel Football League
Kingdom of Ashdale

21-Aug-2014 20:17:41

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441 Back to Top