Forums

±‡± N.W.F. WRESTLING 2014 ±‡±

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441

Dedle5

Dedle5

Posts: 12,964 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
±‡± THIS WEEK ON N.W.F. CONFLICT ±‡±

This week on the National Wrestling Federation's flagship show...

After learning that The Master (F*chsy) has levelled into the heavyweight division, the fate of the Middleweight Championship will be decided today just one week before Royal Rumble III. A Steel Cage brawl featuring every attending middleweight will be used to decide a second number one contender to the Middleweight Title, with the winner facing Conz later on in the show to battle it out for championship gold. A new number one contender will then be decided, with said contender going on to face the eventual champion at the Royal Rumble.

The Chuckle Brothers will meet Destructive Brotherly Love one on one in the ring... But don't count out a twist. There may just be one more team in the offing. N.W.F. Intercity Tag-Team Champions, The MFW, await the winner at the Royal Rumble.

A rivalry is brewing between the self-proclaimed 'Hall of Fame Killer', Deafdavid5, and members of the National Wrestling Federation Hall of Fame. After Deaf claims to have beaten N.W.F. legend, Tigereye6904, last week, Tiger Jericho has come back and challenged Deafdavid to a one-on-one match... Inside a Steel Cage. Should Tiger win, he can stop Deafdavid here and now, but should Deaf win, the killing of the Hall of Fame begins... And N.W.F. icon, Kazokio Dave, is next.

For this week, however, Kazokio Dave will have his hands full in attempting to claim a record SIXTH N.W.F. Heavyweight Championship after being the most impressive heavyweight at last weeks show. The greatest wrestler in N.W.F. history has shown no sign of ring rust so far and remains undefeated from his return appearance.

His opponent, however, brings me on to the final highlight of today's show. A returning N.W.F. legend... Someone who has done it all... And a true warrior in every sense of the word.

What will transpire when these two legends are reunited in the ring?

Find out this week on CONFLICT!

16-Aug-2014 12:09:17 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2014 12:17:01 by Dedle5

Wobble

Wobble

Posts: 7,763 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've decided that I can't reply to David due to the fact he's now started saying things that are just plain wrong. Do I really want to win anything? Do I really think I have a better legacy than anyone here? I don't think so. My purpose is to antagonise people like David and evidently it is working..

So rather than a whole post, I've decided to start posting extracts from a story I found. If anyone would like to come forward as the author that would be brilliant.
Wobble. Ashdale Knights
Citadel Football League
Kingdom of Ashdale

16-Aug-2014 16:35:08 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2014 16:41:28 by Wobble

Wobble

Wobble

Posts: 7,763 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prologue
The world is changed. You can feel it in the water, feel it in the earth. You can smell it in the air. It is a pungent aroma, often compared to the scent of decaying fish or the residue of a tramp’s ars*hole. It began some 5 years ago, when the dark lord Darth Sauron5’s search for world and bedroom domination was at its highest point. By using manipulation and a heavy dose of cunning he had managed to tempt the handsome Dominos Pizza delivery businessmen, Shavrae, into committing the crude action of m*sturbating to the point of ferocious *jacul*tion before the Dark Lord’s very eyes. Normally, this would have been harmless to the world and its fate, but Darth Sauron5 was clever. He was an RFL Referee; a race of men who desired power, and because of this he had acted upon his plan, catching Shavrae’s forceful spurt within the confines of a crumpled tissue. It was this event, which lasted no longer than 15 seconds, that would lead to a new era…

One w*nk tissue to rule them all.

Many fell to the power of the j*zz-stained tissue, but some resisted. Wars broke out, with sides vying to achieve just a sniff of the beautiful concoction of manliness. However, just like the life and personality of him who had bared the s*men, the tissue soon turned sour. It became a threat to society with its foul, easily spreading smell and eventually Darth Sauron5 was forced to discard it. Although this was a risky decision as the w*nk tissue was the only thing keeping his life force intact, it ended up in the hands of Shavrae once again, his nose having been desensitised to the aroma by years of c*caine sniffing. He had taken to hiding within the misty mountains away from his mother and father, who had turned to the side of Mexican gang culture. With the w*nk tissues safe and sound, life continued normally in the world, until a time that would come which would shape the fortunes of all.
Wobble. Ashdale Knights
Citadel Football League
Kingdom of Ashdale

16-Aug-2014 16:40:11

Dedle5

Dedle5

±‡± N.W.F. CONFLICT (16TH AUGUST, 2014) ±‡±

±‡± Match One
±‡± Normal Tag-Team Match, Combat Ring

The M.F.W. (Kazokio Dave & Brama Bull2)
vs.
Destructive Brotherly Love (Wobble & Chimeras)

Winners: The M.F.W. (Kazokio Dave & Brama Bull2)

±‡± Match Two
±‡± Deafdavid5: The Hall of Fame Killer
±‡± Singles Match, Combat Ring

The Hall of Fame Killer (Deafdavid5) vs. Smell (Spellman26)

Winner: The Hall of Fame Killer (Deafdavid5)! Legend Killed!

±‡± Match Three
±‡± The Return of Ravenie
±‡± 2-on-1 Handicap Match, Combat Ring

Conz (Con(z)a41)
vs.
Redgiant 23 (Redgiant 23) & Ultimo Dragon (Ravenie)

Winner: Conz (Conza41)!

±‡± Match Four
±‡± N.W.F. Middleweight Championship #1 Contendership
±‡± Steel Cage Brawl

Redgiant 23 (Redgiant 23)
vs.
The Penetrator (Wobble)
vs.
Trendy D. (Dezmondo)
vs.
Ultimo Dragon (Ravenie)
vs.
Anton (Rweavz)
vs.
Stone (Picarello)

Winner: Stone (Picarello)!

±‡± Match Five
±‡± N.W.F. Middleweight Championship

Conz (Conza41) vs. Stone (Picarello)

Winner: Conz (Conza41)! New Champion!

±‡± Match Six
±‡± N.W.F. Middleweight Championship #1 Contendership
±‡± Divide & Conquer Match

Team One:
Redgiant 23 (Redgiant 23), Anton (Rweavz) & Ultimo Dragon (Ravenie)
vs.
Team Two:
Stone (Picarello), The Penetrator (Wobble) & Trendy D. (Dezmondo)

Winning Team: Team One
Winning Participant: Anton (Rweavz)!

±‡± Match Seven
±‡± N.W.F. Heavyweight Championship - The Return of Gweav

The Silencer (Gweav) vs. Dave (Kazokio Dave)

Winner: The Silencer (Gweav)! New Champion!

±‡± Main Event
±‡± N.W.F. Intercity Tag-Team Championship #1 Contendership
*** Triple-Threat Tag-Team Match, Combat Ring

The Chuckle Brothers (F*chsy & (De) Doctor)
vs.
Destructive Brotherly Love (Wobble & Chimeras)
vs.
The Weaver Brothers (Gweav & Rweavz)

Winners: The Chuckle Brothers (F*chsy & (De) Doctor)!

16-Aug-2014 22:30:48 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2014 04:28:37 by Dedle5

Dedle5

Dedle5

±‡± Today's Attendance ±‡±

F**hsy
Redgiant 23
Picarello
Chimeras
Gweav
Deafdavid5
(De) Doctor