Forums

Ultimate currency pack via and Thread is locked

Quick find code: 410-411-586-66205138

Saint 93
Feb Member 2021

Saint 93

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys, i recently purchased the ultimate currency pack on android for the 450 keys and the runecoins bundle.

I have had confirmation from my bank that the transaction has gone through and funds taken

Also i have had an email with a confirmation of the purchase from google play to my email.

Yet i am still to receive my items in game, bare in mind i made the purchase early on tuesday morning, i can't directly contact jagex regarding this so i dont know what to do.

Has anyone else had this issue, if so what was the solution? Thanks

25-Feb-2021 10:19:50

Saint 93
Feb Member 2021

Saint 93

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi i have looked through but nothing seems to match the issue iv had? And i have definitely bought it on the correct account, i havent had an email from jagex confirming it, so i dont understand whats happened really, i dont want to try purchase again and it happen a second time also.

25-Feb-2021 13:44:07

Mochicakes

Mochicakes

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Having the same problem here. Would appreciate if this can be solved! Would like to use the keys for double exp!

You can't purchase it twice! Your account would tell you that you have already purchased the pack. It isn't showing up for me either!

25-Feb-2021 14:28:50

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It sounds like the payment is still in processing.
This is a very new promotion and a number of players are mentioning that it hasn't arrived on their accounts yet.

Have you tried this point?
If your Google Play payment was definitely successful visit the in-game store and you should receive a prompt to pick up your purchase.

Billing Support don't have a live chat or direct phone number players can use.
JMods are working from home mostly at the moment.

I know this isn't the greatest advice but I recommend giving them another 18 hours.
If you post back Friday morning (UK time) to say there is still nothing received, I can flag the problem for you but I think it is going to be just a case of waiting.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

25-Feb-2021 15:29:57

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This player has posted some information:
Kind  Ninja said :
I had the same thing happen. I was able to get a ticket in after 2 hours of going through a bunch of stuff. They replied 24 hours later. Apparently Google play and possibly other pay methods are having this issue. They said they are working to fix it and to expect to get what I paid for in 5 to 7 days. So hang in there, you should get it just not as fast as you should have. In game report a bug or technical issue to be able to actually send your ticket in to them.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

27-Feb-2021 08:07:11

Quick find code: 410-411-586-66205138 Back to Top