Forums

Didn't receive keys & rc pack

Quick find code: 410-411-550-66205022

Dec Member 2023

Posts: 1,343 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've bought the android special treasure hunter package (2400 RuneCoins & 450 keys) for €32,99 through Ideal on the android phone from my mother. I logged in with my account (she doesn't play RuneScape haha), went to the offer, bought the package and payed with iDeal.

The payment went through her bank and credentials (I received the email), but obviously on my account -- because the promotion only shows up in-game.

Now, after a few hours I still don't see the keys & RuneCoins show up. Is there anyone who've had similar problems?

I'm trying to contact RuneScape by their support-page, but I literally can't contact them by any means.. There's just not one form showing up.

I really would like to see my keys & RuneCoins still to be added to my account. Hope I can get in contact with a Jagex Mod

My IGN is: iPvM Danneh

24-Feb-2021 18:13:58

Kind  Ninja

Kind  Ninja

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had the same thing happen. I was able to get a ticket in after 2 hours of going through a bunch of stuff. They replied 24 hours later. Apparently Google play and possibly other pay methods are having this issue. They said they are working to fix it and to expect to get what I paid for in 5 to 7 days. So hang in there, you should get it just not as fast as you should have. In game report a bug or technical issue to be able to actually send your ticket in to them.

26-Feb-2021 01:04:57

Quick find code: 410-411-550-66205022 Back to Top