Forums

account/ charcter reset?

Quick find code: 408-409-412-66290588

Yakein

Yakein

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did jagex did somethign to runescape player accounts? i cant no longer find my account info or have it show in when i go to my account. It just says no name set and its completly blank. Im like what the? i know idin tget hacked cuz i have 2 way authenticator and a bank pin. Anyway to get in contact with jagex help me with this issues? ive been a meber/player since 2002 and i i know what my charcter is and what is wearing.

18-Nov-2023 07:08:34

Yakein

Yakein

I logged in today. I logged int to check my charcter and when i ddi its been resseted as if im brand new. everything is gone. I had the main menu account no name set issue before but my charcter toon still intact. Now its nothing . All my member is gone. My Darkscape cape is gone..which i was proud to have. all gone. I know jagex wil isay its probably a phsing link or virus that log into your account. But my account had a 2 way authenticaor and bank pin

18-Nov-2023 08:16:05

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I logged in today.

Yes but when did you last log in we understand you logged in today. But when did you last log in that wasnt today

Also bank pin and auth doesnt mean your account is 100% safe. Nothing is 100% safe
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

18-Nov-2023 14:24:06

Yakein

Yakein

i log in last month. when you go to the main menu runescape account and check ya info..it says name not set. i check on my rs3 account and my charcter was still there. full set and all. so i figure must be a bug. But its not. Jagex must have done something to it.

19-Nov-2023 08:00:00

Quick find code: 408-409-412-66290588 Back to Top