Forums

account/ charcter reset?

Quick find code: 408-409-412-66290588

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yakein said :
i check on my rs3 account and my charcter was still there. full set and all.
Did you look up your account by its display name?
If you did and you found the account in the High Scores, it confirms that you have not used the correct login and have possibly created a brand new account.

Have you tried the tools on the Forgotten login support page?
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

19-Nov-2023 08:49:30

Yakein

Yakein

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I checked the high score and my name is not in the list. My name is Judaharis. i know i didnt use the wrong password or email to enter. I just dont know why they would erased it or deleted it and not tell me. WHen i log into into the account. Its all fresh. nothing from original is there. Even my cape i got which i was proud to wear it and wear it with pride is not there.

19-Nov-2023 09:39:34

Yakein

Yakein

I already email support yesterday and hopefully they do something about it. If not and they give me BS crap about phising website or never share ya account or viruses then i just leave it as is and end it here. I got another game i can play which is way better then runescape.

19-Nov-2023 09:41:20

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The account named Judaharis is still visible in the High Scores, both RS3 and OSRS.

If you logged in to an unamed account, you did not use the correct login.

Have you tried the Forgotten login support page?

Had you recently upgraded the account to a Jagex Account? that might change the login.
Wait to hear back from Jagex Support as they will be able to check.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

19-Nov-2023 09:47:05

Yakein

Yakein

Hey it worked. I was able to get back in. Thank you. All i had to do was port it to the jagex launcher lol. Im so realived that im goign to be a meber again for it, Thanks fo rthe help. Look me up in game...im Judaharis

Oh and the game i was talking about is called Palia. Look it up :) think you will love it

19-Nov-2023 10:41:26

Quick find code: 408-409-412-66290588 Back to Top