Forums

In-Game Polls & Pet Insurance

Quick find code: 380-381-84-65460479

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another small suggestion: Counters for how many times you've voted yes & how many times you've voted no

Nothing game changing or anything but I think it'd be a cool little statistic to have, would be interesting to see a year down the line how much of a no voter or yes voter I am.

21-Aug-2014 20:55:13

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great work on the update, the poll booth layout works really well and it's handy to vote in-game.

You've probably heard this lots already but i still agree with the idea that there should be a "Undecided" option when voting, other than just having "Yes" and "No" and it shouldn't count towards the vote at all. It would be as if you had skipped that question.

There would be a few good things to come out of it and one is that people can vote on a selection of questions that they feel they want to have a say in, and controversial questions can be left to the people to whom it effects in-game.

An example of this is when i was voting in the current poll I wanted to have my say with the "Bring Artisan into the game" question but was not sure how i felt about the other questions. In the end it made me felt like i should avoid voting at all and leave its fate to the rest of the voting community.

I know that you may think that just going through and voting yes to the questions that do not effect the individual would be a way to pass the questions but they should be left to people they effect ESPECIALLY the controversial questions.

This in my opinion would give a more accurate result.

22-Aug-2014 02:26:09 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2014 05:06:39 by Senetric

Sihr
Dec Member 2023

Sihr

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys,
Great Job on the updates and in-game poll booths. Really liking the Superheat/Enchant modification. However, I would like to state something of interest concerning the Superheat Spell.

"Superheat and enchant jewellery spells will now queue up one spell if you cast them too quickly."

Prior to update, Superheat spell was not queued with High Alchemy spell. Such that, you could cast HAlch and as the first light of HAlch ended, a SH spell could be casted. It was possible to SH during HAlch spell. This provided an Exp rate of 130k Magic xp/h.

Now, with recent update Superheat Spell is queued to HAlch and vice versa.

My question is to know why are they queued together?
Possible mistake or did I read the poll question wrong?

[qfc id=]380-381-67-65442315[/qfc*

"Question: Should the Superheat and Enchant Jewellery spells be updated so that if you cast them too fast, one casting is queued up to run when the last one's finished?"

Also maybe could somebody elaborate the statement below regarding Alch-Superheat issue?

"The rate at which the spells can be cast would not be affected. Only one casting could be queued at a time."

Thanks.

22-Aug-2014 15:10:29 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2014 15:13:11 by Sihr

0ld Moose

0ld Moose

Posts: 365 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just died pking and lost my fire cape torso and rune defender. It just wasn't on the ground where I died. No server problem no nothing. I made it back in 30 seconds and my fire cape torso and rune defender weren't there. Is this a sick joke? Gf 6 hours of my life

"Gloves purchased from the Culinoromancer's chest now convert to coins equal to their alchemy value when lost on death."
Doesn't address Fire capes or Fighter torsos...

Any feedback would be nice... I'm very angry

22-Aug-2014 19:02:16

Quick find code: 380-381-84-65460479 Back to Top