Forums

In-Game Polls & Pet Insurance

Quick find code: 380-381-84-65460479

ForagingCape
Feb Member 2024

ForagingCape

Posts: 2,147 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Perfect example of why democracy shouldn't happen on osrs because few players have an understanding of balance and game mechanics. A level 50 spell only hit 25s because it had such limited uses. Now that its autocastable slayer dart is utterly useless. It even hits more than fire wave and costs less to use.

Democracy doesn't work with teenagers.
10 year vet cape :O

21-Aug-2014 10:11:34

Asgarnia
Jul Member 2010

Asgarnia

Posts: 329 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omg i love the poll booths! So quick and smooth to see all the past polls :O

Alfred did a great job too! I love how the tarp moves a little bit, like how a cape does when you wield a godsword lol :)

21-Aug-2014 10:14:46 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2014 10:15:03 by Asgarnia

iAscencion

iAscencion

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How about an update that actually matters to 99% of players? Such as oh, idk..Bounty Hunter?...Useless updates tbh, why do you guys even waste time polling in-game poll booths? As if people would quit over them or not use them at all.

Why not concentrate on a real game changer. FFS people have been waiting for long enough already.

21-Aug-2014 10:14:55 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2014 10:15:16 by iAscencion

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Asgarnia said :
Alfred did a great job too! I love how the tarp moves a little bit, like how a cape does when you wield a godsword lol :)

Yeah, I like his booth model. Later today I expect you'll start to see the animated flag too, indicating that there's a poll running.

iAscencion said :
How about an update that actually matters to 99% of players? Such as oh, idk..Bounty Hunter?

As you may have seen elsewhere on the forums and internet, Mod Reach has made a lot of progress on the Bounty targeting system, but is now gathering requests for how its rewards could work. Although it was polled without any material incentives whatsoever, there's been a lot of feedback from players who feel it's not worth launching until there are some.

So we're taking the time to try and get it right.

21-Aug-2014 10:18:22

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

iAscencion said :
Where can I find a post where he is taking suggestions?

Well, there's a whole bunch of threads in the Feedback forum with "Bounty" in the title which he's been reading. You can send your thoughts directly to @JagexReach if you like.

21-Aug-2014 10:27:54

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

EF Monke said :
Approximately in what amount of time will the new poll come out to test the ingame polling stations with?

Lunchtime, I reckon. We'll see what else arises from the update first.

21-Aug-2014 10:28:31

Quick find code: 380-381-84-65460479 Back to Top