Forums

In-Game Polls & Pet Insurance

Quick find code: 380-381-84-65460479

Jimbei

Jimbei

Posts: 230 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Probita, the pet insurance woman has some nice walking animation :P You guys may want to look into this again.

EDIT: Why is she so SMALL? She is tiny! :P I'm not sure if I want to trust her in catching my pets if they escape.

21-Aug-2014 10:36:03 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2014 10:41:41 by Jimbei

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
iAscencion said :
One last question, approximately when is Bounty Hunter intended to be released? This month? Week? Year? Just an estimate to end my suffering :@ . Thanks.

I'm hoping for early/mid September. This year. We'll have a better idea of a date when we've got a better idea of what rewards (if any) it will have.

Mr Bonsly said :
so in order to get a pet drop from a boss, i have to leave at least one inventory space to receive it?

Suppose the boss decides to drop you a pet.
First, it will try to make the pet appear as your follower.
If it can't do that because you've already got a follower, it will try to put the pet in your inventory.
If it can't do that because your inventory is full, you won't get the pet.

So if you've decided to go boss hunting with an existing pet following you - which is safer now that you can insure them - just remember that you can't get pet drops unless there's space in your inventory.

21-Aug-2014 10:37:47

Mr Bonsly

Mr Bonsly

Posts: 658 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i see, thanks!

also, I have a small favour to ask but do you mind if you look at this fourm thread?, it's a short-quick read, it's basically a potential bounty hunter reward that's a weapon. it might be something that mod reach is looking for.

Quick find code: 322-323-486-65458618

21-Aug-2014 10:45:14

iLoveYou3OOO

iLoveYou3OOO

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm all in for the 30% faster restore energy when wearing the full graceful outfit. But give us who craft law runes and other stuff which limits us to wearing a certain amount of the set a chance to benefit from this as well. While I craft law runes, I can only wear the glove, boots, cape, chest piece and leg and fill the headgear slot with a law tiara. I'm not saying a full 30% but just lower it equal to which parts of the set we're wearing.

21-Aug-2014 11:28:42

Jimbei

Jimbei

Posts: 230 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zizo God said :
Does it say anywhere how much it actually costs to replace a lost pet?

A one time payment of 500k/pet that you want to insure. If you lose it, it will cost you 1mil to get it back.

21-Aug-2014 11:39:24 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2014 11:40:11 by Jimbei

Itchy Scalp
Jan Member 2021

Itchy Scalp

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know, I didn't really think that in-game polls would be such a big deal, but after voting in game I must say that if feels a lot better then going through the website.

It is great that you can refresh the poll to see voting in real-time. And the animations on the booth are cool. Really surprised how much I am enjoying it.

21-Aug-2014 12:01:25

Quick find code: 380-381-84-65460479 Back to Top