Forums

Wilderness Changes

Quick find code: 380-381-735-66220069

Sarasunsets

Sarasunsets

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
why am i getting rev caves flash back with this? i genuinely do not think you can ever make going into the wild worth it, we saw what happened with rev caves all it will do is lead to pvp clans gold farming and selling or working with the farmers, this reeks of mod jed and i'm interested who is pushing so hard for this and if we just have another mod jed at jagex pushing in updates to help pvp clans sell gold

10-Jul-2021 06:31:49

Apex Dank

Apex Dank

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PVP isnt the same as it use to be when i played as a kid, its quite frustrating. The PVP aspect of this game is going to die. Power creep is inevitable. Defense almost seems pointless when all these weapons hit through armor like butter, or maybe thats just my experience with all these over powered weapons. I really have no hope that Jagex will ever restore the wilderness to its rightful place. I enjoy pking but this pvp world crap needs to go. If you expect anyone to set foot into the wilderness for a good reason other than PVM or clue scrolls, without removing these pvp worlds. Then you truely are a moron of a company.

12-Jul-2021 01:50:55

Lodge

Lodge

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
when the fuck are you going to patch the fucking broken rev cave entrance? it's literally bugged and abused and you don't care? DURRRR let's fucking equip a 2m dhin's bulwark and facetank until we get to the fucking cave entrance and spam exit/enter until we log out, or just run to hobgoblins. nearly impossible to get a fucking kill because you spoonfeed these pvmers that have no skill and risk nothing

21-Jul-2021 04:39:12

Teequoze
Jan Member 2018

Teequoze

Posts: 791 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PvP pretty much is dead regarding to clans

The once benefitting from this last updates are streamers and pvmers those with the biggest support base and voice.

Would be nice to see a coming back from the clan cup, maybe a return of bounty hunter craters, new wilderness bosses, expansion north of the wilderness maybe with new bosses, new PvP content like bolas and something with the PvP clan community in thought as they seem to be forgotten everytime.
Maxed CB on 09.02.2017
Maxed total 25.05.2022
Member of divine kings #1 PvP clan , clan chat "DK Army".

21-Jul-2021 11:23:29 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2021 11:25:45 by Teequoze

Zh Guardian

Zh Guardian

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A suggestion for clan pking:

Please consider adding a F2P spell to prevent deep wilderness returners (activated when the player dies and having something like a 20 in-game minute timer).

Reason is this: deep wilderness PKing, specially with clans, is mostly a domination-style based game. For a long time it was quite a fun activity (and the clan world thrived). However in the current state of the game, F2P return sets are VERY cheap and if you quick-switch to P2P worlds, annakarl teleport (aswell as other fast return methods) make it VERY easy to return to deep wilderness in a matter of seconds. The problem is that such a combination results in big clan fights becoming nothing but messy confusion, with lots of unrelated looters, snipers, crashers, and etc.

With a no-return-on-death spell, player performance (tanking, dragging, etc) will matter MUCH more in deep wilderness clan fights and the fights may also come to a conclusion more often (rather than becoming tiresome 3+ hour long rumbles with no conclusive outcome and lots of crashers).

The spell may also be multi-combat only.

22-Jul-2021 01:05:17

Darkx

Darkx

Posts: 413 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
are you going to fucking patch the rev cave entrance any time soon? did you just ditch the update? and how the fuck is dinh's bulwark still a thing? its so imbalanced, and mix that with fucking hobgoblins and why bother pking at rev caves? useless

10-Aug-2021 05:25:06

Darkx

Darkx

Posts: 413 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
are you going to fucking patch the rev cave entrance any time soon? did you just ditch the update? and how the fuck is dinh's bulwark still a thing? its so imbalanced, and mix that with fucking hobgoblins and why bother pking at rev caves? useless

10-Aug-2021 05:25:07

Quick find code: 380-381-735-66220069 Back to Top