Forums

Shades of Mort'ton Rework

Quick find code: 380-381-689-66200233

Lord Drakan
Sep Member 2010

Lord Drakan

Posts: 7,053 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yay, great update! I love Shades of Mort'ton. Question, though: why are the bonuses of the new armour sets worse than Mystic? They are harder to obtain and require higher levels; by all means they should have higher stats than mystic, regardless of set effect.

Shame we didn't get necromancer robes, though. Those (and the Lord Marshal outfit from Mobilising Armies, and master runecrafter robes) really are the best-looking outfit in the main game.
Bizarre Boron Fusswell, scryer extraordinaire. OSRS: POH ideas & RS3 minigames & achievement ideas !

Perhaps you're half right; perhaps we can't win. But we can fight.
— Zanik

27-Jan-2021 11:31:56

A-NoobMaster

A-NoobMaster

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Very well, if you talk about a necessary change in each of these weapons because it is reflected a lot in the blowgun, if it is a necessary change because instead of lowering its strength, attack and precision, they do not include an increase in its price and its levels. or missions necessary so that it can be used, there are endless tools that would not only be in lowering its strength, they are in adding requirements that would help make the weapon difficult to acquire and use

27-Jan-2021 14:03:10

SnottPocket

SnottPocket

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey great re-work to all the devs; I'm a huge fan of the new storage space for shade remains. I do have one request. The pyromancer outfit does not give it's exp boost while burning shades, but oddly enough, the exp boost while wearing the outfit works while adding oil to the logs. Seems like if there wasn't going to be a boost for one of those actions, it should be the oil-adding, not the log burning. Could you please update the code so that the pyromancer outfit's exp bonus works while burning the pyres? Thanks for your consideration.

27-Jan-2021 17:01:08

Quick find code: 380-381-689-66200233 Back to Top