Forums

OSRS RuneFest Reveals

Quick find code: 380-381-603-66123706

pcptester

pcptester

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Keithus said :
After all these years I feel this is the least desirable year of runescape I will be looking forward too. Thought jagex would finally finish some of the content they started years ago. But no they want to introduce more ironman crap. Another quest of the worst story line in the game. Finish existing content before creating new stuff. Very underwhelmed, with more people working for osrs than ever before, yet less good content coming from jagex. After 14 years of playing this game might be time for me to move on to a new game. Nothing this next year is something I would even look forward too. They want to create new demi boss similar to Corp and have no idea what it will even drop. Who is coming up with these ideas. Sad sad sad.

I think its a bit overreacting to talk about quitting OSRS because of a bad year. There's management turnover as well as worker turnover - everyone needs to get settled into their jobs. That being said, this year is underwhelming. Maybe this will lead up to a huge next year (raids 3, fremmy, desert quests, etc).

11-Oct-2019 14:50:02

Lorenzomille
Jun Member 2023

Lorenzomille

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, super excited about these announcements. Some people will never be satisfied unless you do exactly what they want. I think filling in the gaps in morytania, priff, and below feldip hills so close together is a major step, some people forget these areas were black squares for years. Desert work will come.
Group ironman is so exciting, I really hope you guys can implement a shared bank. I don't think these Ironmen should have personal banks, as they could just steal all the stuff before they're kicked out. I wonder if kicked players should have to have absolutely nothing, so they have a real urge to find a new clan. This way, clans would become rich and powerful, but only together and one player can't rob them or leave and leave them with no equipment.
I really hope group Ironmen can use each others houses too, or possibly share a house with the leader. This and the ability to teleport inside and build would be extremely useful.
I'm really looking forward to how you guys implement this, will be making a new account right when it's released!
P.s. have you ever considered a clan area, like there is in rs3? This could be super cool to release with the new update!

12-Oct-2019 11:54:29

Anaenic
Mar Member 2024

Anaenic

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i really hope you introduce a similar clan hub mechanic that is in rs3. maybe that makes me sound like a heretic but i really loved the idea of actually actively doing something for my clan and feel as if i was filling a roll.

14-Oct-2019 00:59:06

ironzany

ironzany

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
23 Lunar 207 said :
If this is the actual direction you guys are going with old school I'm getting out now. If you **** settled off any harder you're going to kill him. Mortaynia had a huge update last year and there are still complete dead zones in the desert. But yeah because some 80lbs bag of soy makes "content" he deserves special treatment. And then hiring brain dead woman to host an event about a game they literally can't pronounce. Actually I talked myself out of this trash game. Hope you r****ds kill your own game.

The fact that this post is still here 2 weeks later tells you that no one at Jagex has actually read any of these... O_o

22-Oct-2019 05:17:34 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2019 05:19:46 by ironzany

Quick find code: 380-381-603-66123706 Back to Top