Forums

PvP and DMM Beta

Quick find code: 380-381-578-66104102

Iced Runes

Iced Runes

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why nerf Imp boxes? Who used Imp boxes during actual PvP fights to quickly bank items? LMFAO. That's a really poor excuse for nerfing them, I'm certain barely anybody who took pvp seriously actually did this, it's a waste of an item slot in your inventory. What happened to making no changes without polling them first? Nerfing Imp boxes an integrity change for the game? LOLOL. They weren't able to used past level 30 wilderness, while in combat, or while tele-blocked. Their only practical use was for banking black chinchompas, very commonly used on skillers / mains a like. Nice though, imp boxes will be completely useless after this update, but it's "for the better of the game" - I suppose skyrocketing the price of black chinchompas, allowing gold farmers to profit even more off of them is better for the game. Goof mods lul. Do you guys have data on people suddenly running away during fights and imp boxing? How common was this? Little Timmy mad because someone imp boxed away their loot and you got a minuscule amount of support tickets about loot disappearing this way? Very curious to know not just your (really bad) reason behind this change, but the data behind it as well...

Couldn't you guys have just added some sort of timer to the Imp boxes, rather than making them utterly useless? Wouldn't it have made more sense to disable the imp box if you have been in combat with or attacked by another player within, say, 10 minutes, rather than completely gutting them and making them useless in basically every single situation? I want an actual JMod to respond as to why you didn't just add a timer to them preventing them from being used. I think that would have made far more sense, and it would have allowed them to be continued to be used while skilling in the wilderness, which many players used them for. Nobody will use imp boxes after this update, may as well delete them from the game if you don't go back on your "fix" and add timer instead.

08-Jun-2019 05:21:05 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2019 05:37:59 by Iced Runes

Iced Runes

Iced Runes

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually pretty tilted at this BS change to imp boxes. Their only use was banking items in riskier situations, like skilling in the wilderness. Delete them from the game entirely or add a simple combat timer to them, they're literally useless in their current state. Nice job Jamflex :| :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ , always fixing what isn't broken. Good way to run a game, things are going the way of EoC for OSRS now.

08-Jun-2019 05:39:32 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2019 05:41:15 by Iced Runes

Quick find code: 380-381-578-66104102 Back to Top