Forums

PvP and DMM Beta

Quick find code: 380-381-578-66104102

I Scotland I

I Scotland I

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The max cape drop increase was in the right direction, but it really does need to be a lot more. As post above mentions, it is unfair that pkers have to carry the most harshest types of gold/item sinking in the game.

I think the tentacle whip should really be looked at now. Two pkers potentially risking 3m tentacle whips against each other only get a 400k kraken tentacle as reward. That's not really worth it tbh.

06-Jun-2019 16:09:03

Eat A W

Eat A W

Posts: 1,166 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yasticaki said :
Why is max cape drop amount only at 25%? It should be more like 90% ??

It is so unfair, why do pkers always have to carry the losses associated with gold sinks and item sinks?

Because you people have every advantage in the book given to you against skillers. Like today's imp box nerf.
Cry more.

06-Jun-2019 16:32:03

Eat A W

Eat A W

Yasticaki said :

It is so unfair, why do pkers always have to carry the losses associated with gold sinks and item sinks?

Because you people have every advantage in the book given to you against skillers. Like today's imp box nerf.
Cry more.

06-Jun-2019 16:32:04

Eat A W

Eat A W

Yasticaki said :

Cry more.

06-Jun-2019 16:32:05

ULTRAGEJ
Mar Member 2024

ULTRAGEJ

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello Mod Ash, i have some question.. why does it take so long to bring the important updates like, looting bag and bh rework content for now, i mean we people wait and wait so many month or years and still getting pointless things with less important. I hope the Jagex team brings those updates now that we people have at the first those things because if you let us wait much longer we will leave from pvp at soon and that could break the economy of PvP. I have a idea what Jagex should definitly fix and thats the " PvP World" because the pvp world is not as much profitable like Bh actually is i hope that jagex have a idea to make it profitable as like Bh, what about like Hotzone rewards or like bonus rewards at how much kills u do that would definitly give us Motivation to keep going Pking because we know we could make money with it and that would make us Fun and could grow the PvP. The PvP got so much freespace to bring ideas on it its a big thing on Runescape and it ever was.

Greetings from Germany :)
A L I SH A

06-Jun-2019 17:19:02

Master zofas

Master zofas

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wait, is the wildly chest loot table the exact same as konar loot table? If that's the case it should have been mentioned in the blog/poll rater than just saying they will be rewarded for opening the chest (or words to that effect). If it is then that is seriously lazy and poor design when it could have been its own loot table for very minimal effort.

If imp boxes can no longer be used for their purpose (banking items) then just remove them from the game entirely. Please don't add to the ever growing list of dead content. I can assure you that no one has ever used an imp box on a slayer task twice because you soon realise it is entirely pointless. So why keep them in game?

Can you confirm if the "pk skull" includes skulls from entering the abyss as that isn't as such a "pk" skull as you haven't killed another player?

I'm not a pvper but I voted yes (or skipped) because I know everyone plays differently but in my opinion this update was the worst recent update.

06-Jun-2019 19:54:02

Ferocire

Ferocire

Posts: 10,978 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do not feel that the imp box change was needed. It could not be used if the target was teleblocked anyway. But now, it is likely to be dead content.

+1 on adding TB to f2p though, it should've been f2p from the very start giving how crucial it is to magic's PvP viability.

While on the subject of PvP, here's a reminder-coming from the perspective of someone who pked with magic exclusively, that D hide does not need a nerf. It has never given me problems and I suspect most of those complaining are either using things like xerician and water staffs, or they want to land every hit.
OSRS Mage Tank.

Believe magic to only be for support? Think again. It's just as valid of a Pking style as melee and range is.

06-Jun-2019 23:58:26

Quick find code: 380-381-578-66104102 Back to Top