Forums

Vorkath & Metal Dragons Tweaks Thread is locked

Quick find code: 380-381-450-65977970

Dargronn

Dargronn

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd prefer they'd implement a mechanic similar to corp, but in this case specifically for darts and blowpipe. A 50% damage reduction for darts and BP or just make it hit constant 0's at the new boss and rune/addy dragons. Like you'd get a message stating 'the dragon's hide is to T H I C C to be penetrated by darts'. No specific requirement to let people use an anti-dragon shield, but just takes out the effectiveness of the blowpipe here, it's got plenty of uses already.

05-Jan-2018 13:58:46 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2018 14:01:16 by Dargronn

MythicOne
Mar Member 2024

MythicOne

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thoroughly enjoy the quest! I think it fits very nicely within the game. Congratulations to the team for the masterpiece.

Love grinding Vorkath atm. Haven't touched addy/rune dragons yet. General loot at Vorkath is weak. Supplies are paid and you get a profit. But that profit is so small, the boss might quickly lose it's charm. In my opinion, table needs to be buffed. It's basically higher reqs than zulrah while zulrah is still high up in gp/hour.

05-Jan-2018 14:08:29

XOK

XOK

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is the perfect chance to add some quick post-quest lore stating: "Some weapon from the Western lands is rumored to boost your fight against these dragons" and then if you show the Dragon Hunter Crossbow to the guy who teaches you to make super antifires or some other NPC, they will imbue it for free, making this crossbow finally worthwhile to kill dragons with, making it at least as good at Blowpipe (for dragons).

The pipe is way too op already, let's balance things guys!

05-Jan-2018 15:27:50

I Tricky I
Jun Member 2016

I Tricky I

Posts: 7,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Make the dragon hunter crossbow be used for what it was intended please: hunting dragons ^_^

BP (and T Bow) metas get really tired after a while. This could give the dragonfire ward a bit more use too?
I Tricky I

Leader of Infernal

125+ PvM / Social Clan

05-Jan-2018 17:25:27

Quick find code: 380-381-450-65977970 Back to Top