Forums

Colourful Golems & Graphics

Quick find code: 380-381-363-65878906

skillerafkir

skillerafkir

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
please change it ... i would love it because i love doing nmz but i cant do nothing with my points now and would save lots of time ... and now with the servers if u hop u logg out because of the lagg i thank you so much mod ash for responding it means alot to me for u to listen to me i hope u wont forget this and realy do something about it

09-Feb-2017 11:30:57

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
skillerafkir said :
... if u hop u logg out because of the lagg ...

If you world-hop, you are indeed logging out anyway. Your login session on the next world is completely separate.

09-Feb-2017 11:35:34

MATRIIIIIIIX

MATRIIIIIIIX

Posts: 3,759 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

Why make the prayers more common once again? It should be an item only the true pvmers can afford, they'll pvm and therefore get rewarded with an exclusive prayer, but thats just my opinion ofcourse. Changing drop rates aren't a good thing to do and its very unprofessional. I hope you guys learn from this and don't make the same mistakes in future updates.
200M Slayer

09-Feb-2017 11:36:36

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Goo Blaster said :
Any idea why the prices of silver ore and silver bars have dropped to almost 1/4 what they were? Is the new silver jewelry acting negatively on these prices rather than positively?

The number of those items coming into the game was huge in the weeks leading up to the update, since players went out of their way to get lots of them in preparation for the update. And now they perhaps have too many.

The aim of the update was not to make the items cost more. The aim was to give them more use. Which they have. Frankly, if we'd just wanted to make them cost more, we could have just set their alch value very high, in minutes.

09-Feb-2017 11:37:55

WuhanImFrom

WuhanImFrom

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Ash

Could we ever see the idea of instead of being sent to your re-spawn when killed by Zulrah you could just be teleported outside where you can reclaim your items? Seems like it would be a quality of life update more then anything since your items can be reclaimed. It would also make Zulrah far less annoying to learn. Thoughts?

09-Feb-2017 11:38:36

Mod Tomh

Mod Tomh

MATRIIIIIIIX said :
Hello,

Why make the prayers more common once again? It should be an item only the true pvmers can afford, they'll pvm and therefore get rewarded with an exclusive prayer, but thats just my opinion ofcourse. Changing drop rates aren't a good thing to do and its very unprofessional. I hope you guys learn from this and don't make the same mistakes in future updates.

I think it is more unprofessional to do nothing than it is to make changes to protect the long term health of the game. The prices for the scrolls were still significantly higher than we had planned them to be and so this change was necessary. I understand that those changes may be frustrating for some, but the new prayers were never intended to be restricted to such a small playerbase due to their cost being so high.
(>'-')>
Mod TomH - Old School RuneScape Lead QA Analyst
(>'-')>

09-Feb-2017 11:40:34

Quick find code: 380-381-363-65878906 Back to Top