Last Man Standing

Quick find code: 380-381-313-65819920

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stinkowing said :
Warrer said :
The community told you not to release lms and you still did it, that in itself is wrong.
So mad at jagex rn

Incorrect. The poll passed with 84%. As much as I hate the minigame (could have gone to something else being developed instead of yet another PVP piece of shit), it did indeed pass.

So we have to live with this.

Jagex releases a poll for a new minigame, ppl like it, it passes then ppl complain on release...

Logic.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

04-Aug-2016 20:45:26

PvMDragonic
Jan Member 2023

PvMDragonic

Posts: 241 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Stinkowing said :
Warrer said :
The community told you not to release lms and you still did it, that in itself is wrong.
So mad at jagex rn

Incorrect. The poll passed with 84%. As much as I hate the minigame (could have gone to something else being developed instead of yet another PVP piece of shit), it did indeed pass.

So we have to live with this.

Jagex releases a poll for a new minigame, ppl like it, it passes then ppl complain on release...

Logic.

Because people always complain about everything...
People can't understand they can't have everything, and when they don't have it, they complain.
Warning:
Reading this message is a XP waste.

04-Aug-2016 21:37:12

Pkmage4779

Pkmage4779

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just won a match of last man standing, of which i am 99% sure it was competitive mode, i even have the screenshot of the game saying "you are victorious", but i didn't get a reward.
Then again the 100k doesn't seem to have dissapeared either from the chest which makes me wonder if it was a competitive match or maybe the game thought i was only in the last 5 ?
I'm pretty sure i saw the '100k entry fee warning', where can i report this bug if not here? Can somebody look into this maybe?

04-Aug-2016 21:38:13

PvMDragonic
Jan Member 2023

PvMDragonic

Posts: 241 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Warrer said :
So mad at jagex rn

The game was released because it is stable now. They will keep updating and making it better in order to fit people's desire, the only difference is that now people will lose/win money...

It's now like if they just released to leave and forget about it.
Warning:
Reading this message is a XP waste.

04-Aug-2016 21:50:25

Embassy

Embassy

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There any way you could add the sandwich lady having a small chance at getting the stale baguette when she gives you the option to take a baguette? I feel this would be a really fun update and would make randoms more useful. Bump

04-Aug-2016 22:22:47

mawhawhawhaw

mawhawhawhaw

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you make a beta for a month a week testing yet the game is still complete crap. for example im on a kill for 2 mins and he starts going up and down the ladder and someone else hits him he gets the key instead of me? nice logic srsly how can you make a mode 2 months with so much feedback yet you sitll fuck you......

05-Aug-2016 01:34:48

Swayze Ghost

Swayze Ghost

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am usually one to always side with jagex on their updates, and generally you guys do a pretty good job and i am overall satisfied with the game. But this Minigame NEEDS SO MUCH MORE WORK. Like seriously, i can sit there and wait for a guy to get another guy to 10 health, then the guy with 10hp climbs ladder, back down and i pj him with one arrow. get all his loot and this other guy just lost the game immediately. wtf is this garbage so unbalanced and rushed. i know you guys plan on enhancing it and adding onto the minigame but this is just LAZY

05-Aug-2016 06:05:36

Quick find code: 380-381-313-65819920 Back to Top