Forums

Last Man Standing

Quick find code: 380-381-313-65819920

MANCITY FC
Feb Member 2023

MANCITY FC

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pj timers still not long enough...

p2p ,f2p casual and competative should all have high-scores...showing kills and wins,i think you missed a trick not showing kills ,i only play casual and really just play for kills,9 being my best in 1 round..which i won.. :)

13-Aug-2016 16:30:47

Zulkaras

Zulkaras

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex,
Do you read topics after it gets a bit older than first day ?

btw my suggestions:

KO weapons should be added to normal chests as t3 weapons similar rarity to d scim. Weapons would be Dragon 2h, dragon halberd, Obby maul, Dark bow(no dragon arrows), Barrelchest anchor (probably from crate), some variety wouldn't hurt. These weapons are not really good at dps. The meta isn't changing, to win againts opponent you need to make him out of food exception is if you get lucky gmaul spec.

Plus there is no diversity in minigame cuz of flicking. But the solution is to make protection prayers unlimited because then people will not camp one attack style like Whip till the end and wont pray flick but concentrate on other things. This could be together combined with more KO weapons to avoid long boring fights, more over it will make ancients worth using once again.

Herewith vending shrine is pretty unbalanced it needs to be adjusted to fit efficiency compared to other items. Since whip is 30 tokkens other weapons are devalued. I would say reduce d scim to 15 tokkens d dagger 8 tokkens msb 12 tokkens. Anyway people won't buy any weapon in this order.
If they already have rune scim they will firstly aim for rune platebody --- > 1 pray pot + food ---> any range weapon ---> any platelegs ----> whip.

19-Aug-2016 13:45:33

Alwayslose
May Member 2021

Alwayslose

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll start off with i'm on the top page, so i've played LMS and utilized the entirety of the content.

Is there a way a multi zone could be implemented, that after a specified time it opens to everyone, and has unique rewards in there?

Also the price of ancients needs to drop to balance out melee, as melee is the strongest meta out there, you get a whip no chance vs you, unless there is a stacked mage.

On the note of the multi zone, it would have 1 or two special chest but either be in a multi environment or fog environment, for the risk to reward aspect of LMS.

When is 1m buy in's coming in?

Are they going to implement shield, capes?

Also is is possible to make it when someone logs out due to grieving you get their key if you've done the most damag?

Also can there be a change to if i lagg out in top 5 I still get the top 5 reward and rank upgrade, because there have been times where I dced and lost 10 rank, with the free entry reward+ a 10 rating loss.

Apart from clan wars, is there possibility of bigger maps in the future with more players, or different maps?

28-Aug-2016 17:53:01

Quick find code: 380-381-313-65819920 Back to Top