Forums

Last Man Standing

Quick find code: 380-381-313-65819920

Alwayslose
May Member 2021

Alwayslose

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can the rating system be updated, either add more rating levels or heighten the rating requirements, 1k rating for legend is so simple. I'd like to see extended rating so for those who've achieved this long ago will have something to work toward.

29-Aug-2016 11:00:55

heybro789
Nov Member 2023

heybro789

Posts: 1,558 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
make the vending shrine store not close when damaged. It is literally impossible for players with a higher ping (can't do anything about it since I'm playing from Brazil) to use the store when being attacked by anything quicker than a Shortbow (even more so the minigame's gas)

I have lost count of how many times I died trying to use the store with over 40 tokens or equipment in my inventory, which is very frustrating because it makes me feel like the game is ping-based and luck-based

29-Aug-2016 19:25:59

Alwayslose
May Member 2021

Alwayslose

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Because of the lack of players until peak time, could Jagex add a start timer. This would allow those that love LMS to still play, and give for more opportunities. This timer would start the game only on a designated LMS world such as 317, if there are 10 people in wait lobby, after so many minutes it starts the game with 10.

Any players less then the designated amount per the game, would omit the second prize and first place would retrieve everything. That way it will add a even more unique environment giving everyone a chance to play, while changing tides as low players will have access to more chest and more fun.

16-Sep-2016 13:08:15

Quick find code: 380-381-313-65819920 Back to Top