Forums

Key Update & Seaweed

Quick find code: 380-381-247-65717306

Recolorscape
Jul Member 2015

Recolorscape

Posts: 3,604 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the updates. I do have 1 issue though, now that vetion's been fixed( and let's be honest, it needed that--as far as pk'ers go, that's a risk with wildy), do we now need to like go full normal melee mode or sth?

I only ask because pre-update, I could get 4-5 min kills average including the skeletal hounds. Today I have gone back, I barely got it down half way to 2nd phase, and that's with none of the dogs appearing. Than it reverted back to 1st phase, so I gave up on the kill. Do note, I used pretty much the best gear available for vetion( well not bludgeon, but hasta isn't too far behind)

To the person saying people would still hunt it for pet--mate if only that's what every player wanted, yeah sure. Personally, Idgaf about a pet, heck I don't even care if I get a ring from Vetion or not( no I didn't get one yet). This was a boss I actually enjoyed, and now it's nothing but a piece of dead content to me.

By all means make Vetion harder, but please don't make it so that now either we have to duo for kills or get Best in slot items for it.

Thank you.

16-Dec-2015 16:45:48

Quick find code: 380-381-247-65717306 Back to Top