Forums

Key Update & Seaweed

Quick find code: 380-381-247-65717306

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Skilor said :
Is wyvern safespot fixed with this update also?

This affects monsters that would be safe-spotted by luring them to the limits of their wander range. So it'd depend what you're doing to the wyvern.

Lol466 said :
Still no DMM champions guild fix? pls

See Kieren's post.
Also, when you want to report a bug in future, please keep using the in-game form. Right-click the 'Report' button to find the form. It sends extra info about what state you're in at the time, which can be very handy for the testers, and it doesn't rely on a Jmod passing through the thread where you posted the report.

10-Dec-2015 11:55:27 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2015 11:55:44 by Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Z e t r o n said :
Mod Ash, Any news on when you are going to enforce the rule regarding muling on DMM?

I'm afraid I've no info at all about what the Support team's doing there.

10-Dec-2015 12:02:26

Kolodion

Kolodion

Posts: 2,212 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Z e t r o n said :
Mod Ash, Any news on when you are going to enforce the rule regarding muling on DMM?

I'm afraid I've no info at all about what the Support team's doing there.

It would be nice if we could get some information on this. It is annoying to risk your entire bank when other people risk half an inventory of logs and an addy axe.
Always selling Dyes on Deadman Mode.

Click here for detials

10-Dec-2015 12:25:38

Raid Amascut
Nov Member 2023

Raid Amascut

Posts: 218 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
About to bug report this in-game as well, but on the off chance you are still reading the replies to this thread (Mod Ash), I've noticed a minor but strange bug with the latest update. :)

The snow covered evergreens look fantastic and are already adding a nice Christmas/Winter mood to the game, but for some reason if an item is dropped close to them it will appear floating above the tree sprite rather than on the ground beneath it. You can still pick it up as normal but it doesn't render on the ground so it floats. :P

Thanks for all the bug fixes and keeping us up to date though! :D

10-Dec-2015 12:30:25

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raid Amascut said :
The snow covered evergreens look fantastic and are already adding a nice Christmas/Winter mood to the game, but for some reason if an item is dropped close to them it will appear floating above the tree sprite rather than on the ground beneath it. You can still pick it up as normal but it doesn't render on the ground so it floats. :P

This only appears on OSBuddy and not on the official client i found. Just seems like something osbuddy is doing for Christmas

10-Dec-2015 12:54:28

Quick find code: 380-381-247-65717306 Back to Top