Forums

Zulrah Scale Fishing

Quick find code: 380-381-243-65711804

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Idam said :
If dmm has no log in screen, how can i check how many days left my dmm acc has of membership?

Log into a non-DMM world. It's the same account with the same membership credit, even if the stats and items are different.

26-Nov-2015 11:45:05

Hugopluks13

Hugopluks13

Posts: 9,931 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cat vs Main said :
two step isnt secure though? you need to hack someones email to change the account ********. you can also use the email to remove the two step.

i have friends who have lost mains this.
Ash means that you also need 2 step on your email account. After that, hijackers will no longer be able to access it meaning they can't use the email to remove the Authenticator.
You will never get anything for free. Anyone claiming that is trying to scam, lure or hijack you.
Twitter: @Hugopluks13 || Currently playing on: Rhydon || Dutch

26-Nov-2015 11:45:17

Cat vs Main

Cat vs Main

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thankyou for replying.

If you get a chance to read this Ash, i think it would be very worth it.

The two step verification has me increidibly worried.

It is set up via your email, and email address' are the main target of hackers these days.
Updates should always be about new content, not making the game easier.

26-Nov-2015 11:46:06

Idam

Idam

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Idam said :
If dmm has no log in screen, how can i check how many days left my dmm acc has of membership?

Log into a non-DMM world. It's the same account with the same membership credit, even if the stats and items are different.

LOL, thanks. Actually didn't think of it.

26-Nov-2015 11:46:40

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

LiteralWoox said :
Not sure if im doing something wrong or not but this update has actually completely removed the "Attack option" for me. Not particularly useful mid slayer task.

Ah. Ian's looking into that now.

26-Nov-2015 11:46:53

Cat vs Main

Cat vs Main

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Idam said :

Im confused? lets not overtake the the thread but if you can pm me ingame on how to do this.
Updates should always be about new content, not making the game easier.

26-Nov-2015 11:46:59 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2015 11:47:52 by Cat vs Main

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Cat vs Main said :
The two step verification has me increidibly worried.
It is set up via your email, and email address' are the main target of hackers these days.

That is why I said you should set two-step verification [n]on your email account[/b] as well as using our authenticator. Gmail, and possibly other providers, offer this feature.

26-Nov-2015 11:47:52

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Cat vs Main said :
Im confused? lets not overtake the the thread but if you can pm me ingame on how to do this.

Log the account into a world that is not a Deadman world.
Look at the welcome screen.
See your membership credit.

26-Nov-2015 11:48:31

Quick find code: 380-381-243-65711804 Back to Top