Forums

Zulrah Scale Fishing

Quick find code: 380-381-243-65711804

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Idam said :
On deadman mode can we get a pin to protect our protected skills , kinda like a bank pin so that if someoone where to get on our account (even with authenticator) they can't sab us down to all 0 xp? Thanks!!!

I expect that could be done. Mind you, if you're concerned about security despite the authenticator, make sure your email account is properly secure. Such as by setting two-step verification on it. If someone can keylog your email account, they can start sending instructions to Jagex as if they're you.

26-Nov-2015 11:40:54

Idam

Idam

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Idam said :
On deadman mode can we get a pin to protect our protected skills , kinda like a bank pin so that if someoone where to get on our account (even with authenticator) they can't sab us down to all 0 xp? Thanks!!!

I expect that could be done. Mind you, if you're concerned about security despite the authenticator, make sure your email account is properly secure. Such as by setting two-step verification on it. If someone can keylog your email account, they can start sending instructions to Jagex as if they're you.

Okay, thank you, please ask the fam back at Jagex if that can be done, but ya,

ALSO another quick question. If dmm has no log in screen, how can i check how many days left my dmm acc has of membership?

26-Nov-2015 11:42:20

Cat vs Main

Cat vs Main

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
two step isnt secure though? you need to hack someones email to change the account ********. you can also use the email to remove the two step.

i have friends who have lost mains this.
Updates should always be about new content, not making the game easier.

26-Nov-2015 11:42:30 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2015 11:43:27 by Cat vs Main

Dwilly

Dwilly

Posts: 526 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With all do respect, calling the Black Hole ( The orginal place where banned players where sent to spend eternity in RSClassic) just a Blank Space is sooooo 2011 eoc noob terminology.

However I am thankful for Old School and RSClassic Thanks a lot to all of the Old School team. Ill thank you more if you lean Old School in the 06 direction aka the best years of RuneScape. As well as take responsibility for RSClassic. Do not Update classic. However monitor it from bots and what not and keep it open permanently.

26-Nov-2015 11:42:31 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2015 11:44:20 by Dwilly

Cat vs Main

Cat vs Main

Mod Ash said :
Idam said :

two step isnt secure though? you need to hack someones email to change the account ********. you can also use the email to remove the two step.

i have friends who have lost mains this.

26-Nov-2015 11:42:52

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Cat vs Main said :
Can we get a poll on "was the halloween emote relevant to halloween or just a display of an ego trip?"

Yeah, I appreciate the point you're trying to make here. While I didn't try to veto that emote, it wasn't actually my idea to use that as the reward. There's a reason the emote name is vague - for anyone who doesn't know what it means, it's just a freaky animation. You were naturally welcome to vote No in the poll if you didn't like the event and its listed rewards.

26-Nov-2015 11:44:09

Cat vs Main

Cat vs Main

I am dissappoint.

instead of actually doing something about how op the zulrah money making us, you took the least profitable side of it and reimmplemented it.

great job osrs team!

26-Nov-2015 11:44:30

Jeraldoboi

Jeraldoboi

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After the OSRS Update at approximately 6:40 AM (EST) Combat seems to be disabled for some reason. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but nothing can be attacked. I am not the only person experiencing this situation.

26-Nov-2015 11:44:53

Quick find code: 380-381-243-65711804 Back to Top