Forums

Zulrah Scale Fishing

Quick find code: 380-381-243-65711804

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
last  words said :
My username was double changed (Ronan changed my name because of mass namechange) and my previous username of "SuckLord5000" was sniped. any way I can get it back after JCUP?

Um... Sorry, I really don't know. Ronan might be able to help, though if someone else has taken the name, he may be more limited.

Dragoon0517 said :
Does your cooking level influence the amount of scales you receive from the sacred eels?

Yes. It ramps up from the minimum of 72 all the way to 99 (and slightly beyond if you boost).

Skilor said :
With 99 cooking i'm getting around 230k cash / hour, while monkfish is around 130k. Scales will crash if this is populair (not with this xp) so the scales are fine i guess.

Yes, the XP was set below monkfish because the wealth is higher than monkfish. We do expect scales to crash quite a bit... but not as much as they would have done if everyone were grinding on the eels as a major XP-training method.

26-Nov-2015 13:00:18

G E Limits

G E Limits

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The update where suiciders lose 10% is good and bad. But i think its a bigger mistake because now misclick in safe zones are harsher punishments, who will lose 10% in stats. Would it not be wiser to implement where if you die in a safe zone twice within an hour or 2 hours, then youll lose the 10%? This wont eliminate suiciders, but there will be far fewer as they can only suicide once per hour/2hours . Or maybe we should think of a different way to get rid of suiciders

I say this because misclick happen often, the log in glitch is STILL THERE. Legit players will be punshed harder by this!

26-Nov-2015 13:49:11

last  words
Jul Member 2023

last  words

Posts: 470 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The suicide update is stupid. I've died 3x by guards, one misclick and two times accidentally ran into safe area. This means I would have lost over 3m range xp (i'm 99 ranged) you should have thought out this update much more... this is ridiculous. Clearly this is a rushed attempt to fix a problem that's been happening since the beginning of the game. I truly wish more thought went into this update.

26-Nov-2015 14:49:12

Brunnhilde

Brunnhilde

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The exp loss should be fixed in guarded zones. I pk a lot outside guarded zone but not in them. Everyone tries to lure me to guarded so id loose exp or dspeared into guarded. maybe only penalize people that skull in guarded zones and not skulled players coming into guarded?

26-Nov-2015 15:53:21 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2015 16:07:20 by Brunnhilde

Dark Falcoo

Dark Falcoo

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello MOD ASH!

I have a Problem!

Before the UPDATE launch I was killing Kalphite queens and I has died! When the update comes it cleaned my itens on the floor. This way I lost my Primordial boots and my Toxic SOT*.

My question: Is there anyway I can retrive my lost items due the Update clean?

Thank you for your attention and sorry about Bad English.

Best Regards.

26-Nov-2015 16:40:54

Kolodion

Kolodion

Posts: 2,212 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dark Falcoo said :
Hello MOD ASH!

I have a Problem!

Before the UPDATE launch I was killing Kalphite queens and I has died! When the update comes it cleaned my itens on the floor. This way I lost my Primordial boots and my Toxic SOT*.

My question: Is there anyway I can retrive my lost items due the Update clean?

Thank you for your attention and sorry about Bad English.

Best Regards.

They don't usually do item refunds, especially if you died and lost them.
Always selling Dyes on Deadman Mode.

Click here for detials

26-Nov-2015 16:51:44

Quick find code: 380-381-243-65711804 Back to Top