Forums

Dev Blog: Priority Poll #4

Quick find code: 380-381-191-65641607

Avid Sparx

Avid Sparx

Posts: 28,124 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feneskrae said :
*Deep breath*.....Quests quests quests quests quests quests quests quests quests!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Yes.
'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed

23-Jun-2015 02:03:52

The Magister
Apr Member 2023

The Magister

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like quests will be a higher priority this time. I've waited sooo long. Also, does this mean we will finally get the story lines finished from the current quests? I don't mind if its different or similar to the way RS3 quests took it, but I just want them finished

23-Jun-2015 06:05:36

FastRisingXP

FastRisingXP

Posts: 340 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•Low level PvM content

•Mid level PvM content

•High level PvM content

•Low level Skilling content

•Mid level Skilling content

•High level Skilling content

•Low level quests

•Mid level quests

*High level quests

This all is important for me.

23-Jun-2015 06:23:00

Yampison

Yampison

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1) Construction Update - New rooms, higher maximum of rooms, bigger house area. More things etc.
2) Remove NMZ afking and Splashing 6h
3) Nerf Zulrah and Wyverns drops
4) Max + Compl + Compl (t) with emotes
5) Low level quests + Mid level quests + High level quests

23-Jun-2015 07:30:38

Ice Mage
Aug Member 2008

Ice Mage

Posts: 933 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please let's take a break from high level PvM content, I mean, come on, look at what they did with what they've added so far? Zulrah and Wyverns? Let's give some lower level content some love (bronze-dragon bow-swords perhaps? ;) ) and for the love of all that is holy make a use for firemaking! Some high level skilling looks nice.

Also, quests aren't quite my priority right now but if there is going to be any new higher end gear or anything high level, please make it through a high level quest reward, like corp beast in RS3, for example.
Because the thing you lack when you're looking back is the pressure, the feel that you have to act
Yeah everything is clearer when you're looking at the past
-Streetlight Manifesto

23-Jun-2015 08:37:00

Quick find code: 380-381-191-65641607 Back to Top