Forums

System Update & Poll 33

Quick find code: 380-381-176-65622075

Prowla

Prowla

Posts: 353 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did you miss my question or am I not getting a reply? a simple no would suffice... please don't ignore veterans

Edit : Will we be able to click through the transparent chat box to attack monsters, collect loot etc.? If not what's the point of putting the extra work in?

as on page 3

14-May-2015 11:19:24 - Last edited on 14-May-2015 11:20:49 by Prowla

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Abtronic X said :
This way you could also bring back summoning and abilities. This is not the right way.

Imagine we made resizable mode and didn't bring back Summoning and abilities.

That is the current plan.

14-May-2015 11:19:40

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Prowla said :
Did you miss my question or am I not getting a reply? a simple no would suffice... please don't ignore veterans

I'm never going to be able to answer every question. Please don't take it as an insult to your veteran status if your question gets missed in a crowd of other questions.

If you were asking about the ability to click through the transparent chatbox, currently you can't. But it looks quite nice, and the transparent GUI components will be very suitable if we get to make a chatbox that can be expanded up the screen. I expect we could do a toggle for clicking through the chatbox if required.

14-May-2015 11:24:08

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Denny said :
Any news on the GE webpage?

The web team's going to do it; this is now confirmed. We don't have a schedule for when they think they'll finish, or whether they'll be including a handy API for players to tap into its data directly.

14-May-2015 11:25:31

Prowla

Prowla

Posts: 353 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Prowla said :

I'm never going to be able to answer every question. Please don't take it as an insult to your veteran status if your question gets missed in a crowd of other questions.

If you were asking about the ability to click through the transparent chatbox, currently you can't. But it looks quite nice, and the transparent GUI components will be very suitable if we get to make a chatbox that can be expanded up the screen. I expect we could do a toggle for clicking through the chatbox if required.

Thank you, and I got my reply =P

14-May-2015 11:26:15

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

GwynetPaltro said :
We asked for resizable screen, or at least some of us did. But we did not ask for the ****** up newschool graphics? Is it called Oldschool RS with a reason?

Which graphics are you referring to? If it's the transparent chatbox that you find objectionable, there's already an option button (shown in the screenshot) to set it back to the beige panel from the current game. If it's the side-panel stones that you hate, they're really just based on the stones you've got right now.

The minimap container's different, granted, though it's not a copy of RS3's.

14-May-2015 11:28:22

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In poll 33, I think the reason for the 200 defence exp question to be currently failing is because 'pures limit themselves'. Instead could a question be offered 'Would you like a warning before adding the KBD head stating that you will receive 200 defence experience?' that might be more likely to pass.

14-May-2015 11:31:21 - Last edited on 14-May-2015 11:32:27 by Anger Alt

Quick find code: 380-381-176-65622075 Back to Top