Forums

Dev Blog: The Grand Exchange

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054

Alpha Trion

Alpha Trion

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh ya, you need a catchy tune to go with this blog...

How about:

G.....E..........WE BRING GOOD THINGS TO LIFE!!!*** (sings the tune)

(I stuck that tune in your head-muhahaha)

10-Jan-2015 15:44:27 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2015 15:44:53 by Alpha Trion

StaticFnatic
Nov Member 2021

StaticFnatic

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tree Village said :
just buds said :
please vote no everyone please. if GE comes out i'm quiting again. WHAT IS THE POINT OF 07 IF GE EXISTS. how about we think of better solutions to impliment. i got an idea that would solve everything!!!

instead of having the grand exchange how about you make a classic style auction house!! it's the best of both sides. being able to leave your items in auction house create your own prices, and see real time offers. say no to GE !!! yes to AH!!

Since G.E was in 2007?

I'll tell you the same thing someone else on this thread said that I also mentioned before. The date the content was released is 100% irrelevant. Use something valid already chump.

10-Jan-2015 15:46:20

Monsterz

Monsterz

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please please please do not put GE in the game again... No matter how you try to stop it merc* clans will appear again and the whole economy will be screwed! Also no to dragon defender, with imbued rings (especially berserker ring) already in old school melee is op as it is.. The whole idea of bringing back old school was to keep the game as much like the old days as possible and bringing back things that made players quit back then is only going to have the same effect.. Call me an 07 purist but the less updates from past that time the better in my eyes. I think the trading posts are a good idea and a much better alternative to the GE.. Your just going to have everyone on each world crammed in Varrock yet again if you bring it back.

10-Jan-2015 16:01:49

Bill Curry

Bill Curry

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NO NO NO AND NO.

If you keep adding features from post 07 you continually take aspects of oldschool away for the price of convenience. The GE had it's perks but it wrecked w2 fally and remember all the merc* clans? People holding items for ages until dumping them for absurd profit e.g. ranging pots that went up to 15k EACH at one point.

Keep oldschool pure, next it will be dclaws and all the other bs that RUINED the original game the grand exchange was just the first step along the road of decline to EOC.

10-Jan-2015 16:07:51

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top