Dev Blog: The Grand Exchange

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054

The contents of this message have been hidden

11-Jan-2015 11:04:28

Dont Jump V3

Dont Jump V3

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vote Yes for the Grand Exchange.

The trading post was a pretty good and beneficial update, However, It still doesn't make up for the fact G.E is absent.

G.E was one of the best updates to ever happen in my personal opinion. It's fast, efficient and beneficial.

To those same people saying "No" simply because of 'Merchants' then.. I ask you one question.. Can't people still price manipulate regardless? Yes. Yes they can. It's no different.

All G.E does is offer players the chance to get the items they want/need without all the unnecessary world hopping & pushing past spam sellers.

There's no loss. It's all gain.

11-Jan-2015 11:14:15

Fox King
Jul Member 2013

Fox King

Posts: 2,645 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TheWho said :
NO to the Grand Exchange, I like that you have to put some effort into getting the stuff you want. I think that improving the trading post in the ways mentioned in the post is the way to go.

Think this: The principa idea of this Dev Blog, is to make a BIG improve for the trading post, if this not pass the vote filter, it still be able to do small improves. The mentioned GE will NOT be like the actual GE on RuneScape.
the wisdom of my words, come from my own balanced mind.
Do not trust on your own tricky mind. Just... make it useful.
The FOX King.

11-Jan-2015 11:21:28

Big Daddy KJ

Big Daddy KJ

Posts: 798 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just buds said :
please vote no everyone please. if GE comes out i'm quiting again. WHAT IS THE POINT OF 07 IF GE EXISTS. how about we think of better solutions to impliment. i got an idea that would solve everything!!!

instead of having the grand exchange how about you make a classic style auction house!! it's the best of both sides. being able to leave your items in auction house create your own prices, and see real time offers. say no to GE !!! yes to AH!!

You're acting like it was the GE that made us quit RS3 while it was actually EOC/RS3 and a lvl 85 slayer drop being worth 40K. Actually GE was a great update, the sad part about it was the merchanters abusing it. They just don't have to allow offline trading.
Scape it till you make it.

11-Jan-2015 11:26:00

Tchervychek

Tchervychek

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
being prod said :
i dont vote for GE because old school is old school and it was without GE but warrior guild will be a good idea ofc..

Old School is Old School?! If you are so fundamental about this, why would you vote for Warrior Guild update? I would like to see your opinions on Corp and Zulrah.

I support GE. These days it's hard to buy supplies in bulk for a reasonable price, as soon as quantity goes up to ~1k, things get 30% more expensive**** would resolve this.

Also, regarding merching. I never really understood how merching works, but wouldn't it be far less efective if guide prices updated more frequently?

11-Jan-2015 11:28:31 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2015 11:29:10 by Tchervychek

Luuk

Luuk

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope that people vote "no" for the Grand Exchange update:
It will make the community lazy and the little bit of extra interaction between people that now exists will disappear too. For me OldSchool is doing some effort again to fetch my items for quests, craft weapons, arrows, runes etc... Adding the Grand Exchange will also make it less attractive to actually skill for money, but will make it more attractive for botters to sell their mass productions.

People vote no to keep the nostalgy of the old Runescape

11-Jan-2015 11:28:40

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top