Forums

Make Treasure Hunter P2P

Quick find code: 366-367-897-65967156

Mario x_x

Mario x_x

Posts: 614 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This makes me wonder if OP has even used TH in F2P or if he even is capable of logically thinking. TH rewards in F2P are plain junk. Heck, even in P2P often get junk like 20 noted raw fish or logs. Oh, and 90% of rewards in TH are P2P, so F2P players just have to destroy them.
I don't trust easily, so when I tell you I trust you, don't make me regret it.

03-Dec-2017 10:43:21

Doorknob747

Doorknob747

Posts: 820 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mario x_x said :
This makes me wonder if OP has even used TH in F2P or if he even is capable of logically thinking. TH rewards in F2P are plain junk. Heck, even in P2P often get junk like 20 noted raw fish or logs. Oh, and 90% of rewards in TH are P2P, so F2P players just have to destroy them.

Well then I am the lucky one who keeps getting the 10% f2p items, 90% of the time. Its probably cause I used to stock up on those hearts of ice or what ever they call it.

I use treasure hunter a lot, I use the stars I get , on putting bonus xp on p2p skills. That way i can quickly lvl up in p2p skills.
JAGEX PLEASE START PLANING FOR A 300Million Account Event.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Quick find code: 185-186-627-65997434

14-Dec-2017 23:16:55

Whatusaytome
Apr Member 2020

Whatusaytome

Posts: 5,767 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support. With how minimally f2p gets quality updates to keep up with the game as a whole, Treasure Hunter is one of the most important things for f2p because anybody can get lucky on a single daily key and they might finally be able to enjoy more of the game.
Your opinions here can affect us all. Please post for the better

Stepping Stone Partyhats
Update the rules , Trade Lock Scammers

15-Dec-2017 02:07:01

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whatusaytome said :
No support. With how minimally f2p gets quality updates to keep up with the game as a whole, Treasure Hunter is one of the most important things for f2p because anybody can get lucky on a single daily key and they might finally be able to enjoy more of the game.

Yet considering f2p can only destroy the luckies, whats the point in it being f2p? :@
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

15-Dec-2017 12:43:14

Whatusaytome
Apr Member 2020

Whatusaytome

Posts: 5,767 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Whatusaytome said :

Yet considering f2p can only destroy the luckies, whats the point in it being f2p? :@

My f2p alt has made millions off of single daily keys. That is a very useful aide to the many hundreds or thousands of people who say f2p has no efficient money methods. That is why TH should remain f2p accessible, because even if they only get one chance a day, that is a chance to get out of a bad debt or loss that may happen or have already happened and help them succeed again.
Your opinions here can affect us all. Please post for the better

Stepping Stone Partyhats
Update the rules , Trade Lock Scammers

15-Dec-2017 18:44:42

Mario x_x

Mario x_x

Posts: 614 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Entire OP's writing is just loads of bullshit. Even members get 28 yew logs as rewards...F2P get 10 normal logs or 5 lobsters...

I am not sure where do people pull this bullshit about F2P making too much money from TH from.
I don't trust easily, so when I tell you I trust you, don't make me regret it.

17-Dec-2017 01:18:41

Doorknob747

Doorknob747

Mario x_x said :
Entire OP's writing is just loads of bullshit. Even members get 28 yew logs as rewards...F2P get 10 normal logs or 5 lobsters...

I am not sure where do people pull this bullshit about F2P making too much money from TH from.

Springs, Tokens, some selected tradeable F2P wearable items, coin bags, ores(refine them and get more profit [presumed profit, scince coal will no longer be needed{ people stocking up}]), dwarves machines(use them on 2x item collected mode), pale energy(kebbit borrow divine [ polar kebit skin profitable]), etc.
JAGEX PLEASE START PLANING FOR A 300Million Account Event.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Quick find code: 185-186-627-65997434

20-Dec-2017 00:43:17 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2017 00:43:48 by Doorknob747

Doorknob747

Doorknob747

Draco Burnz said :
Whatusaytome said :

Agreed for most of the extremely rare items, but not all.

02-Jan-2018 08:17:41

Quick find code: 366-367-897-65967156 Back to Top