Quick find code: 366-367-871-65965123

Falathorm

Falathorm

Posts: 190 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CorruptVicar said :
Draco Burnz said :
Dan Ace114 said :
Support to combine one skill set
No support to combine all skill sets into one.

Isnt that pretty much the point in elite outfits?

Its supposed to be the combined version of every "outfit" for that skill?

I don't know if you really know what people are talking about here or just read what you want to, the point of the topic is to discuss combining the 5 parts to a skilling outfit into one piece, not generating every skill into one outfit, on top of that "elite outfits" are still 5 piece sets, they solve nothing on terms of this issue, logically place the combined item over the aura slot in your equipment, choose between the combined exp item or an aura, one has no time limit sure but the other gives a much higher boost as well, other than that, "use Diango" "clean your bank" , granted you can use bank expansions most people don't want to spend real money (or are young enough to not have income to do so), cleaning your bank only goes so far, Diango is a waste takes too long to keep destroying everything to only have to go reclaim it again. Feel free to quote the unimportant parts of this into a witty response, I don't really care, figured I would try and help you understand the real topic here.

This is an interesting idea that I never thought of before, switching the outfit into some sort of buff similar to an aura-slot? Interesting thought.

Perhaps we could make the items into a pocket slot item? Similar to the Tainted Shard?

Or, have the effects stacked onto the Shadow-Touched Training set that already exists in game (reward from the quest "Sliske's Endgame&quot ;) .

Each of the five-piece outfits could be condensed into a " Catalyst Fragment " and added to the Combined Catalyst (which already represents the potential of combined skilling bonuses) .
I have more opinions than a centipede has socks.

09-Oct-2018 16:01:30

CorruptVicar
Aug Member 2020

CorruptVicar

Posts: 594 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
CorruptVicar said :
I don't know if you really know what people are talking about here or just read what you want to, the point of the topic is to discuss combining the 5 parts to a skilling outfit into one piece, not generating every skill into one outfit,

As you cant use spaces ill just use this much.

So as for this you are clearly wrong as the real point in this thread is to make an all-in-one skill outfit which doesnt need to happen.

Once again ppl still havent answered this yet:

Draco Burnz said :
If this needs to happen so badly then answer this one question:

At what point of skilling are you using more than one skill?

lol you're funny, literally did the exact thing I told you to do, and to your "witty response" - "you don't know how to use spaces" sorry didn't know you were too illiterate to read without gaps you would see in children's books, either way you want an answer to this topic yet shouldn't it already be obvious? Jagex isn't going to create something like this, they would rather have players spend money on keys for proteans if they really want to train quicker, on top of that "when do you ever see the use of more than one skill" - if you really need to be told where you use more than one skill you haven't trained the correct way, superheat smelting trains smithing and magic, there's also others but i'll let you think of those while I let your "witty responses" make it easier to pick apart your responses since you decide to make it easy.

18-Jan-2019 05:19:43 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2019 05:22:57 by CorruptVicar

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Falathorm said :

- Livid Farm (Magic + Agility + Crafting + Farming Farming + Construction)
- Herblore Habitat (Farming + Hunter + Herblore)
- Vinesweeper (Farming + Hunter)
- Farming Barberry (Farming + Agility)
- Uncharted Islands (many possible skills)
- "Fletch + Burn" option on Protean logs
- Etc.

Livid, most ppl just usually do the magic part and hop worlds.

Habitat is usually only done for farm when on a farm run thus ppl arent training hunt at the same time.

Uncharted isles have a bank on boat for diango access.

The others i dont do so cant comment.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

18-Jan-2019 22:37:31 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2019 22:37:48 by Draco Burnz

Quick find code: 366-367-871-65965123 Back to Top