Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Heidly Ees
Jun Member 2023

Heidly Ees

Posts: 5,484 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd say Azzanadra would be disappointed we didn't champion Zaros' cause, and convert Drakan back to Zarosianism, more than anything.

I guess that means Azzy would be okay with Vanescula's plan, since she says it'll be like the old days of Zaros' empire? Bearing in mind this is 5th Age content, before Zaros' return.

(also confirms that we're successful in stopping Vanescula, since there aren't vamps everywhere in the 6th Age, nor were they present at the Battle of Lumbridge to help out Zamorak)
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero.
Just a boy who had to sing this song.

16-Sep-2015 01:09:30 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2015 01:11:13 by Heidly Ees

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DP zarosian said :
Allarla said :
Well, if it was "Azzy" too when you said this to Drakan, I'm not sure... O_o

Maybe he's pleased that i mentioned him but dissapointed that i called him azzy?
I think Azzanadra is neutral on this matter.

Azzanadra is disappointed becose you even consider the possibility of him being anything else than disappointed on us
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

16-Sep-2015 07:09:52

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gemmi3 said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that we did not let him kill Lord Drakan.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you believe he would do something so trivial as killing Drakan when he needs to spread the word of our lord and savior, Zaros!
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

20-Sep-2015 02:21:00

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that first you neglected disappointing him for 3 whole days, then you show up with such disappointments. You should know that Azzanadra is not interested in having private time with Vanescula - or anyone else for that matter - as it would take precious time away from praising Zaros, nor does he "ship" anyone else but Zaros, therefore your fan fiction should be written about the Empty Lord and his glorious deeds.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

20-Sep-2015 11:58:10

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is also disappointed that you used the Sunspear to stab Drakan in the head and not your Shard of Zaros.

Why else do you think he even gave it to you?

He snapped off a piece of his own body to give to you and you choose not to go around using it to enact terrible vengeance on those who have betrayed him?

Absolutely despicable.

And to think that someone who reads this will be smart enough to say "but we couldn't take the Shard of Zaros on to Vamp**i--" No. Your excuses mean nothing to Azzanadra.
The original Wise Old Man

20-Sep-2015 14:56:19

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that we still have not learned enough from our failures to stop disappointing him. Honestly, even if we did do something that wouldn't be disappointing, he'd still probably find a way to find it disappointing. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

20-Sep-2015 19:42:03

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top