Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Azzanadra will be INCREDIBLY disappointed in anyone that chose to tell Zamorak that Zaros has returned post-quest.
but slightly pleased that he was scared.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

24-Feb-2015 01:02:58

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed becose Zamorak and Sliske did not give the stone to zaros instead of fighting. That would have been good apology(?). NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

25-Feb-2015 09:38:00

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
azzanadra is also disappointed that me and zamorak where able to blast sliske's smug grin of his face, and not him instead.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

25-Feb-2015 10:48:52

Wahisietel
Oct Member 2005

Wahisietel

Posts: 3,426 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed in you regardless of what choices you made in the quest, because you helped Zamorak gain power regardless, and you didn't even try to claim the Stone of Jas for Zaros. You never were our brightest star, Khazard. 'Vermin slaughtered like lambs'? What does that even mean?

25-Feb-2015 12:38:07

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
azzanadra is disappointed becose nearly every thread on this forum becomes battleground between zamorakians and saradominians and not zaros praising competition NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

27-Feb-2015 17:32:04

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top