Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :

There is just simply no winning with this guy.
there must be a way!
maybe.. if we change whole gielinor into purple and rename it zarosscape, and force everyone to wear the zarosian devotion pack, placing statues of zaros everywhere and changing all altars into zaros, + holding a zaros is awesome speech everyday.

that must pleases bunny ears, if not then nothing will...

You forgot about teaching everyone the Zaros-Azzanadra Waltz.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you would dare to forget his favourite dance.

Zaros-Azzanadra Waltz? i must unlock it!
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

24-Nov-2014 23:42:18 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2014 23:42:43 by Derack

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Derack said :
Dionysius said :
Derack said :
Dionysius said :

There is just simply no winning with this guy.
there must be a way!
maybe.. if we change whole gielinor into purple and rename it zarosscape, and force everyone to wear the zarosian devotion pack, placing statues of zaros everywhere and changing all altars into zaros, + holding a zaros is awesome speech everyday.

that must pleases bunny ears, if not then nothing will...

You forgot about teaching everyone the Zaros-Azzanadra Waltz.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you would dare to forget his favourite dance.

Zaros-Azzanadra Waltz? i must unlock it!

Azzanadra is both disappointed that

a) you think you could unlock such an exclusive dance
and b) that you haven't already unlocked it and performed it all the time
The original Wise Old Man

25-Nov-2014 06:45:35

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shocking! Azzanadra will be disappointed no matter what! There's no clear way to please Azzanadra in the long run.

Besides:

Azzanadra is disappointed that you helped Ariane track Xenia instead of helping Zaros track Xenia.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you put your trust in Kipple when you should have put your trust in a Zaros-approved follower.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you defeated the Ancient Abyssal instead of capturing it and presenting it to Zaros at the Altar of Senntisten.

25-Nov-2014 22:51:27

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

But mostly, Azzanadra is disappointed THAT YOU LET XENIA GO AHEAD WITH A PLAN THAT THREATENS ZAROS' PLAN TO STOP THE GREAT REVISION DIRECTLY, ENCOURAGING THE ELDERS TO WAKE UP SOONER AND GIVE ZAROS LESS TIME TO PREPARE. HONESTLY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? NOTHING HAS EVER DISAPPOINTED AZZANADRA AS GREATLY AS THIS!!!!!! The original Wise Old Man

26-Nov-2014 09:31:01

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
But mostly, Azzanadra is disappointed THAT YOU LET XENIA GO AHEAD WITH A PLAN THAT THREATENS ZAROS' PLAN TO STOP THE GREAT REVISION DIRECTLY, ENCOURAGING THE ELDERS TO WAKE UP SOONER AND GIVE ZAROS LESS TIME TO PREPARE. HONESTLY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? NOTHING HAS EVER DISAPPOINTED AZZANADRA AS GREATLY AS THIS!!!!!!
some people want to see the world burn.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

26-Nov-2014 13:44:19

Lo Da Gal

Lo Da Gal

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
But mostly, Azzanadra is disappointed THAT YOU LET XENIA GO AHEAD WITH A PLAN THAT THREATENS ZAROS' PLAN TO STOP THE GREAT REVISION DIRECTLY, ENCOURAGING THE ELDERS TO WAKE UP SOONER AND GIVE ZAROS LESS TIME TO PREPARE. HONESTLY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? NOTHING HAS EVER DISAPPOINTED AZZANADRA AS GREATLY AS THIS!!!!!!

Athena Cykes: Aaaggh! *was frightened so much that Widget turned black and her ending up in a hopeless stance*
Me: great,you scared the lovely attorney in School uniform. Just look what you've done,she's frightened! Back on topic though,Knowing Azzanad*a he would be disappointed that Athena has no knowledge of Zaros, nor any indication of the Zarosian religion. Also he is disappointed on me for derailing the topic.
2 things you should know about me:

I am not a fan of Anime but I am a proud Pegasister!

26-Nov-2014 13:44:51

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :

I had though Xenia to be a possible asset to Zaros, but now I see how wrong I was. She had allowed herself to be manipulated by the Abyssal, losing her sanity in the process. I did my best to counteract what she had started, but I was too late... we were all too late. Regardless of how disappointed Azzanadra is towards us, we now have to prepare for the possibility of the Elder Gods waking before Zaros wishes. We need to come up with some sort of contingency plan to put into action if all else fails, but even at the cost of our lives
we cannot allow them to awaken!
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

26-Nov-2014 15:48:26

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Snufflapagus said :
Dionysius said :

I had though Xenia to be a possible asset to Zaros, but now I see how wrong I was. She had allowed herself to be manipulated by the Abyssal, losing her sanity in the process. I did my best to counteract what she had started, but I was too late... we were all too late. Regardless of how disappointed Azzanadra is towards us, we now have to prepare for the possibility of the Elder Gods waking before Zaros wishes. We need to come up with some sort of contingency plan to put into action if all else fails, but even at the cost of our lives

Azzanadra is disappointed that you would dare to use the purple font colour after what you've done.
The original Wise Old Man

27-Nov-2014 11:33:48

Lo Da Gal

Lo Da Gal

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Snufflapagus said :
Dionysius said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you would dare to use the purple font colour after what you've done.

Azzanadra Is INFURIATED for neither of you posting reply's on my post that disappointed him. He is also disappointed in me not only for trying to convince Xenia to stop the madness but also the fact I watch youtube videos not relating to Zaros,especially when watching RS-related videos
2 things you should know about me:

I am not a fan of Anime but I am a proud Pegasister!

28-Nov-2014 07:50:31

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top