Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sigilius said :
Andrew668 said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you did not give the milk, flour and egg to Zaros.

I won't lie, this actually made me laugh the most.

Azzanadra is disappointed you didn't rescue the Zarosian guest during Recipe for Disaster.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not realize that Zaros was Gypsy Aris in disguise all along.

How on earth did you ever believe that some frail old woman was able to stop time completely in a localised and controlled environment without destroying the fabric of the universe? Clearly only Zaros could achieve such magnificent magicks.

Azzanadra is also disappointed that he did not receive an invitation to this feast. He was particularly looking forward to the preparation of his favourite dish - Zaros Sundae.
The original Wise Old Man

31-Aug-2014 12:22:26

Caeside
Dec Member 2012

Caeside

Posts: 1,558 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed in Zaros for being disappointed in Azzanadra because Azzanadra is disappointed in Zaros for not being disappointed in the player for not relating every aspect of their life to Zaros.

01-Sep-2014 00:18:44

Username1907

Username1907

Posts: 1,117 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Caeside said :
Azzanadra is disappointed in Zaros for being disappointed in Azzanadra because Azzanadra is disappointed in Zaros for not being disappointed in the player for not relating every aspect of their life to Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed in me because I

DIDN"T READ LOL!!1!
CHURCH OF ZEMOURGEGAL 2015, THE LEGEND NEVERS DIES

01-Sep-2014 00:56:20

Caeside
Dec Member 2012

Caeside

Posts: 1,558 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username1907 said :
Caeside said :

Azzanadra is disappointed in me because I

DIDN"T READ LOL!!1!

well then.

his disappointment is understandable.

Shame on you :P

01-Sep-2014 01:02:47

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Sigilius said :
Andrew668 said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you did not give the milk, flour and egg to Zaros.

I won't lie, this actually made me laugh the most.

Azzanadra is disappointed you didn't rescue the Zarosian guest during Recipe for Disaster.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not realize that Zaros was Gypsy Aris in disguise all along.

How on earth did you ever believe that some frail old woman was able to stop time completely in a localised and controlled environment without destroying the fabric of the universe? Clearly only Zaros could achieve such magnificent magicks.

Azzanadra is also disappointed that he did not receive an invitation to this feast. He was particularly looking forward to the preparation of his favourite dish - Zaros Sundae.

Azzanadra is disappointed becose you think that the mighty Zaros would disguise himself as old woman. It was clearly that noob named Jas.
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

03-Sep-2014 09:31:22

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top