Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed because no-one else is posting on this thread. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

28-Jul-2014 17:56:55

Zaxil Nox

Zaxil Nox

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra has discovered that you never pick any Zaros grapes from your grapevines, in order to brew Wine of Zaros, which you could use to mix Super Zaros brews. To add to his already substantial disappointment, he also learned of you brokering a Rum Deal with Captain Donnie, rather than an Anima Deal with Zaros. Finally, he found out that you put your company's director's head onto the Giant Dwarf statue, instead of Zaros' head.

His disappointment knows no boundaries.

28-Jul-2014 21:01:34

Velia
Jan Member 2020

Velia

Posts: 2,836 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaxil Nox said :
Azzanadra has discovered that you never pick any Zaros grapes from your grapevines, in order to brew Wine of Zaros, which you could use to mix Super Zaros brews.
Azzanadra is absolutely flabbergasted that you don't even know how to make regular Zaros Brews.

28-Jul-2014 22:58:21

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Azzanadra is even more disappointed that Araxxor does not kill players in the name of Zaros. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "

29-Jul-2014 19:45:24

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
looking at all those comments i'm surprised that azzanadra hasn't died of all those disappointments.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

29-Jul-2014 19:56:56

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Derack said :
looking at all those comments i'm surprised that azzanadra hasn't died of all those disappointments.

Azzanadra is extremely disappointed that his disappointment hasn't killed him yet, which will ultimately cause more disappointment as he finds more things to be disappointed about.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "

29-Jul-2014 22:14:34

Half Centaur
Jun Member 2010

Half Centaur

Posts: 6,959 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :

Azzanadra is disappointed your name is spelled incorrectly, Snuffleup*gus. Or that you aren't using the Pontifex title or wearing a trilby/helm of Zaros.
"We call it being a hero"
"That's interesting, we call it utter stupidity"

30-Jul-2014 11:59:40 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2014 12:12:49 by Half Centaur

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Half Centaur said :
Snufflapagus said :

Azzanadra is disappointed your name is spelled incorrectly, Snuffleup*gus. Or that you aren't using the Pontifex title or wearing a trilby/helm of Zaros.

I just looked his name up.

It scares me.
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

30-Jul-2014 12:18:08

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top