Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#0MGFV81HT] said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that your comment did not mention anything remotely related to Zaros, and that he couldn't understand what you just said.
registry entry, sorry (to make pressing the caps lock key do the same thing as the shift key... an update must have reset that so I have to do it again)

praise zaros, I guess?
Carn

22-Sep-2016 00:18:27

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#0MGFV81HT] said :
Maiden China said :
JJJJ oh curses my caps lock key is back... time to waste 3 seconds turning it back into a shift key :/

I don't think he is that serious :P
Azzanadra is disappointed that your comment did not mention anything remotely related to Zaros, and that he couldn't understand what you just said.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you think there is anything he doesn't understand.
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

22-Sep-2016 00:34:28 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2016 00:34:59 by NotFishing

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
[#0MGFV81HT] said :
registry entry, sorry (to make pressing the caps lock key do the same thing as the shift key... an update must have reset that so I have to do it again)

praise zaros, I guess?

Azzanadra is disappointed in your lack of enthusiasm to praise Zaros, as well as your lack of capitalization in Zaros's name - keyboard issues be damned.
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

22-Sep-2016 00:35:58 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2016 00:37:34 by NotFishing

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NotFishing said :
[#0MGFV81HT] said :
Maiden China said :
JJJJ oh curses my caps lock key is back... time to waste 3 seconds turning it back into a shift key :/

I don't think he is that serious :P

Azzanadra is disappointed that you think there is anything he doesn't understand.
Azzanadra realizes he's a fallible being and will admit there are many things he doesn't understand... if I implied zaros didn't understand computers though, that would be a problem
Carn

24-Sep-2016 17:12:20

William Witt
Aug Member 2023

William Witt

Posts: 12,465 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you squander your herbs from farming runs for money or potions, rather than offering them up to the Empty Lord.

Would he be even more disappointed to realize that I cannot offer them up to Zaros, due to only being able to align my chapel to one of the 3 major gods?
The Asgarnian ale must flow.

24-Sep-2016 19:08:25

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
William Witt said :
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you squander your herbs from farming runs for money or potions, rather than offering them up to the Empty Lord.

Would he be even more disappointed to realize that I cannot offer them up to Zaros, due to only being able to align my chapel to one of the 3 major gods?
4 Major gods, actually. Azzanadra is disappointed that you forgot the Cat you thought was Zaros. He is ALSO STILL disappointed that you thought Zaros could be a cat.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

26-Sep-2016 05:43:14

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top