Forums

If ppl took factions seriously

Quick find code: 341-342-815-65767225

Velia
Jan Member 2020

Velia

Posts: 2,836 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Provided the general population knows about Sliske (that scoreboard in the middle of the Grand Exchange and Sliskelion pieces scattered about have probably educated some people), I'd imagine the people would chase me out of cities and towns with pitchforks, torches, rotten food, and holy water.

20-Mar-2016 07:43:48

YtHaar-Zuk
Nov Member 2011

YtHaar-Zuk

Posts: 641 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Visenya 1st said :
Me and my brother Aegon would be barred from everywhere but the Senntisten temple, the bandit camp in the desert, GWD, Char's cave, and the World Gate.

But that's ok. We'll burn all those places that didn't want us, we'll attack from above with our dragons.

~Queen Visenya, Consort and Sister to His Grace Aegon I Targaryen

You a horrible excuse of a Zarosian, Zaros isn't all about revenge so you burning cities down(which you couldn't lol..) wouldn't make you a Zarosian..

Your Pathetic.
| Leader of the Zarosian Army
|
LoreHound
|
Going for Master Quest Cape!!
|

20-Mar-2016 09:51:27

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As one of the Godless, in theory no one would know what my affiliation is unless I waved it in their face. Then again, the destruction of all the past God Wars dictates that the madness has to stop before Gielinor becomes its next victim.

If all the factions took it deadly serious, Misthalin would be in the middle of a vicious civil war. no let's call it what it would be, all out genocide. Though most of the military would have been eaten by werewolves and vampires from trying to invade Morytania. H.A..M. militias would roam the streets killing anything that deviated from a perfect human norm, of their own devising.

The Duke of Lumbridge would have broken away from Misthalin and left the maniac of a King to starve with his people, since Lumbridge is the bread basket of Misthalin. And the King would be too busy beating off the local whackjobs to do anything about it.

Asgarnia would now be run by the Guthixians and Dwarves, after the White Knights and Black Knights epic civil war, devastated the Kingdom while they finished slaughtering each other and made the job of a takeover, ridiculously easy.

Pests would have eaten everyone in Port Sarim, leaving Pirates to clean up the mess, and the loot.

Count Draynor would still be very dead, though the Wise Old Man would have declare himself King of the new county of Draynor!

The Wizards Tower would have been burned to the ground and everyone killed. Scattering the remaining wizards across the world.

And the monks on Entrana would have been eaten by demons and cannibals.

For us it would just have been business as usual! ^_^
The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

20-Mar-2016 12:47:07 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2016 12:48:28 by Solanumtinkr

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, technically i'm still a White/Temple Knight. Yet, i fought for Zamorak in Bol and helped the Kinshra in the siege. And i'm Zamorakian + i kill White Knights when i'm bored, so my rank is 0.

So logically, i should be booted out and be pursued by them. But then again, During Doc Saradomin throwed a small tantrum because i sided with Zimzam and killed his followers right before his face. Normally he shouldn't even have asked for my help.

But in the end, we are The World Guardian. Regardless of our stances and allegiance, we always will do our job, whatever we want it or not, we can turn things around by hurting or helping other factions or people, we always get through with what we are good at, being in the center of everything.

Azzanadra: I suppose I can understand your reservations. Zaros is an unknown quantity to you. I can only imagine that he managed to impress upon you the gravity of our situation. I trust, at least, that you see the need for his return, even if you cannot be happy about it. Being World Guardian requires you to make difficult decisions that affect us all. You do not have the luxury of personal bias.

Seren: Greetings, World Guardian.

Player: World Guardian is a bit formal.
Player: Don't you think?
Seren: Perhaps. But Guthix does not bestow his trust lightly and so the title must be earned as well. Humility is a worthy virtue. But we should be willing to embrace our achievements rather than obfuscate them out of some false sense of modesty. For good or ill, you are the World Guardian now. To some that makes you a beacon of hope and to others a threat to destroy.
Player: And which am I to you?
Seren: Now now, that would be telling wouldn't it Player?
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

20-Mar-2016 14:39:32 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2016 14:40:07 by Derack

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But anyway, to answer to the question.

I shouldn't be welcome in Falador obvious, lumby, i should be still welcome, that city does have a Zamorakian family living there so it should be fine. Varock, same as Lumby. Priff, Same, i helped the Elves and Seren, they cant really throw me out of it. I'm the champion after all.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

20-Mar-2016 14:45:29

Penny Drakis

Penny Drakis

Posts: 789 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How I imagine the conversation going in most places besides the desert:

"Amascut? Who the hell is Amascut?"

"Oh, ok. She's just a harmless edgelord, let her in."

Then again no one would be able to tell an Amascutian from a Godless easily. Plus, Amascutians are habitual liars.
Humility is self-destruction, pride is the destruction of all else. And He said, "
Let there be light.
"
And then there were none .

20-Mar-2016 16:16:38

Astraea L

Astraea L

Posts: 824 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Solanumtinkr said :
The Duke of Lumbridge would have broken away from Misthalin and left the maniac of a King to starve with his people, since Lumbridge is the bread basket of Misthalin. And the King would be too busy beating off the local whackjobs to do anything about it.
Come on, Sola! This is not an M-rated game!

On topic though, as a Saradominist, I would be welcome pretty much everywhere. There are a few places that are hostile to Saradominists, such as Darkmeyer, the Black Knights' Fortress, the desert bandit camp, Canifis, and the Wilderness, but people in those places either don't know I'm a Saradominist because of some sort of disguise or are already openly hostile towards me.

The only place that would really be an issue for me that I can think of would be the temple at Senntisten, but I don't need to go there anymore anyway now that I have access to Prifddinas. I suppose those who were close followers of Guthix such as the Guardians of Guthix and druids might consider me a traitor, but I'm still the World Guardian so I don't seem them barring me from anything.

So yeah, it would pretty much be business as usual. It's good to be a Saradominist. ^.^
Skystone Jexel
, Supreme Warden of The Skystone Order and
Saradominist
Lorehound

The sword of the righteous and the shield of the defenseless.

20-Mar-2016 19:20:47 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2016 19:21:46 by Astraea L

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Solanumtinkr

As for Kandarin, we have the Guthixians to the northeast, gnomes in the west, Saradominists in Ardougne, Witchaven and possibly Yanille, Zamorakians also in Ardougne and around the graveyard running the runecrafting business, and Bandosians between those areas. The Saradominist king's army is away in Tirannwn and they might make an alliance with Seren. Glouphrie is very much alive and twisting the Anima Mundi like nobody's business.

Ardougne would have an ongoing civil war between both the factions in there, while Bandosians attack both sides and steal goods in raids. Yanille would be defending themselves against these raids, and eventually the ogres would fight the ZMI working in the Ourania Altar to make their shamans stronger. Then there's Thormac who seems to be wearing an amulet that may have ties with the elves in Tirannwn; this could cause a war between the Saradominists and the elves.

The seers in the village at the north would be fighting Arthur and his knights as they're Saradominists themselves. And the gnomes would continue to have trouble both from Glouphrie and from Khazard's troops, who are Zamorakian. This war would attract attention from the Bandosians as well. And Glouphrie would also have a war on his hands against the elves in Prifddinas once they know what he's doing, and he would be in huge trouble if Seren herself gets involved. And of course this could spill over to the Guardians of Armadyl too.

Then there's the World Gate. Who knows what could happen if everyone not just from Tarddiad like Hel**r was, but also any refugees from Infernus, Vampyrium, Teragard, Abbinah...even a Mahjarrat or two who just escaped Freneskae might get stuck in on all the action.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

20-Mar-2016 20:10:24

Quick find code: 341-342-815-65767225 Back to Top