Forums

The Defence of Saradomin Thread is locked

Quick find code: 341-342-605-65228310

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Posts: 5,941 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anenemus said :
Kree'ara planned to betray Zilyana? Aye, and that was only when he recieved the Saradominist amulets. Im sure without that Zilyana or her forces won't be winning at that time.

No...Kree'arra was unaware of the amulets' effects.

He was plotting to attack Zilyana, the only reason she ambushed him is because the amulets told her what he was planning/discussing with his generals. So she decided to lure him to the rockfalls.

In this case, Kree'arra is no more in the right than Zilyana, in fact he was worse for considering to assault her base to begin with.

But, the word betrayal is inaccurate. You can't betray a truce or peace, it doesn't work like that. Truces and peace throughout history have descended back into war frequently, there's nothing deceptive or manipulative about that, it's just what happens.

17-Dec-2013 15:35:50 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2013 15:36:44 by Nerevarine x

Nelfarion44

Nelfarion44

Posts: 3,877 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Kree'ara planned to betray Zilyana? Aye, and that was only when he recieved the Saradominist amulets. Im sure without that Zilyana or her forces won't be winning at that time.

He was plotting to attack Zilyana, the only reason she ambushed him is because the amulets told her what he was planning/discussing with his generals. So she decided to lure him to the rockfalls.

In this case, Kree'arra is not anymore in the right than Zilyana, in fact he was worse for considering to assault her base to begin with.

But, the word betrayal is inaccurate. You can't betray a truce or peace, it doesn't work like that. Truces and peace throughout history have descended back into war frequently, there's nothing deceptive or manipulative about that, it's just what happens.

Have you read the book lately? Zilyana made Kree'Arra attack Saradomin just so they could have a reason to attack the Armadyleans.

17-Dec-2013 15:37:26

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Nelfarion44 said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :

In this case, Kree'arra is not anymore in the right than Zilyana, in fact he was worse for considering to assault her base to begin with.

Have you read the book lately? Zilyana made Kree'Arra attack Saradomin just so they could have a reason to attack the Armadyleans.

What?

I think you need to read the book actually..

Do you know what we're talking about?

17-Dec-2013 15:39:08

Anenemus

Anenemus

Posts: 2,328 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :

In this case, Kree'arra is no more in the right than Zilyana, in fact he was worse for considering to assault her base to begin with.

I see you haven't mentioned anything about the influence of the amulets.

17-Dec-2013 15:39:49

Nelfarion44

Nelfarion44

Posts: 3,877 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Day 95 Kree has been deliberating over whether to attack my encampment - he believes he has the power to destroy me, but doesn't want to leave the north open to attack from Graardor. I can hear him talking it over with his generals. Perhaps I will add another voice to his council. I will whisper in his ear, contriving him to bring his forces to the waterfall, so that my archers can rain death upon the heretics!"

17-Dec-2013 15:40:47

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :

Erm, I quoted all the lore and explained each part of it, maybe you should read it.

17-Dec-2013 15:41:30

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Nelfarion44 said :
"Day 95 Kree has been deliberating over whether to attack my encampment - he believes he has the power to destroy me, but doesn't want to leave the north open to attack from Graardor. I can hear him talking it over with his generals. Perhaps I will add another voice to his council. I will whisper in his ear, contriving him to bring his forces to the waterfall, so that my archers can rain death upon the heretics!"

Yes and?

That proves what I've been saying all along. Kree'arra was planning to attack Zilyana by himself, so she used the amulet to lure him to the rockfalls where she ambushed his forces.

What aren't you understanding?

17-Dec-2013 15:42:36

Anenemus

Anenemus

Posts: 2,328 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :

Erm, I quoted all the lore and explained each part of it, maybe you should read it.

Oh, sorry, nevermind that. But even before that Zilyana mindlessly entered the fray and fought against the Avainsie to secure the Godsword. That is not honourable, and goes to show how untrustworthy Zilyana is. After that, how can you expect Kree to not attack Zilyana? Do you expect him to just ignore her forces if they were to attack him once again?

17-Dec-2013 15:46:33

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Kree'ara planned to betray Zilyana? Aye, and that was only when he recieved the Saradominist amulets..

Kree'arra was unaware of the amulets' effects.

In this case, Kree'arra is no more in the right than Zilyana.

Oh, sorry, nevermind that. But even before that Zilyana mindlessly entered the fray and fought against the Avainsie to secure the Godsword. That is not honourable, and goes to show how untrustworthy Zilyana is. After that, how can you expect Kree to not attack Zilyana? Do you expect him to just ignore her forces if they were to attack him once again?

Well, I explained that too.

Saradomin tasked Zilyana with retrieving the Godsword and safeguarding it. That was her sole purpose. When Bandos defected to Zamorak, Graador tried to steal the Godsword from right under Kree'arra's nose.

At this point, the Aviansie were also distracted fighting Zamorak and Bandos.

Zilyana saw it as crucial to secure the Godsword and saw a good opportunity. It was in danger of falling into the wrong hands (Zamorak) - she obviously didn't trust Kree'arra protecting it.

17-Dec-2013 15:52:53 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2013 15:54:47 by Nerevarine x

Quick find code: 341-342-605-65228310 Back to Top