Quick find code: 341-342-581-65657568

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lynxlynx said :
Azzandria said :
Lynxlynx said :
Azzandria said :
Sliske.... Umm he's not a god so I guess I don't need to explain myself. But he has a "God embassy" so maybe he is a god?? Or maybe it's all a deception... The sixth age, everything... It isn't real. See it's all a trick, no gods returned it's just Sliske posing as all the gods with his awesome powers of "shapeshifting", some even believe this will become an elder skill, Sliske will eventually reveal the "sixth age" is just all one joke and then share his powers with us.

Really were all living in the fifth age still, but what if Sliske ends the joke but actually carries out everything the same as it happened in the joke... The real sixth age could begin... But how would we know it's real? It could just be an even bigger joke, we may never know if that's the real Zamorak in front of us or not...

Sliske teaches us, only through him can we achieve power beyond comprehension... The power of shapeshifting.

What!?

Don't you see it? Do you understand? Sliske is the light, our salvation, the one true hope Gielinor has for he is the World Guardian. The real World Guardian, he will save us from the Red Axe and Mourners, it has been seen in the vision. He will bring peace to the fifth age. Then he will lead us into the Sixth age.

I really hope you are joking :|

I'll put you out of your misery and confirm he's just acting out his name. Apparently it's not as obvious as he's making out to be.
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

06-Aug-2016 22:23:13

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzandria said :
Lynxlynx said :
Azzandria said :
Sliske.... Umm he's not a god so I guess I don't need to explain myself. But he has a "God embassy" so maybe he is a god?? Or maybe it's all a deception... The sixth age, everything... It isn't real. See it's all a trick, no gods returned it's just Sliske posing as all the gods with his awesome powers of "shapeshifting", some even believe this will become an elder skill, Sliske will eventually reveal the "sixth age" is just all one joke and then share his powers with us.

Really were all living in the fifth age still, but what if Sliske ends the joke but actually carries out everything the same as it happened in the joke... The real sixth age could begin... But how would we know it's real? It could just be an even bigger joke, we may never know if that's the real Zamorak in front of us or not...

Sliske teaches us, only through him can we achieve power beyond comprehension... The power of shapeshifting.

What!?

Don't you see it? Do you understand? Sliske is the light, our salvation, the one true hope Gielinor has for he is the World Guardian. The real World Guardian, he will save us from the Red Axe and Mourners, it has been seen in the vision. He will bring peace to the fifth age. Then he will lead us into the Sixth age.
I will save the world from him
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

06-Aug-2016 22:38:33

Azzandria
Jul Member 2023

Azzandria

Posts: 287 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some day, some day you will ALL understand. Sliske is the truth, his vision is the only vision. He is the candle that can never be extinguished, he will save us from this horror and guide us into a new age, a better age.

Support Sliske, the one true World Guardian.

06-Aug-2016 22:54:59

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzandria said :
Some day, some day you will ALL understand. Sliske is the truth, his vision is the only vision. He is the candle that can never be extinguished, he will save us from this horror and guide us into a new age, a better age.

It's a fact. He is either joking or crazy. :|
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

06-Aug-2016 23:18:35

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lynxlynx said :
Azzandria said :

He's trolling. Sliske and his followers are pros at it.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

06-Aug-2016 23:27:30

The contents of this message have been hidden.

07-Aug-2016 02:32:49

The contents of this message have been hidden.

07-Aug-2016 19:10:48

Azzandria
Jul Member 2023

Azzandria

Posts: 287 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Lynxlynx said :
Azzandria said :

He's trolling. Sliske and his followers are pros at it.

Such a degrading stereotype... I can assure you Sliske is the real World Guardian!!!

07-Aug-2016 23:11:46

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#0MGFV81HT] said :
ZAmorakZaros said :
[#0MGFV81HT] said :
I follow Xau-Tak because I have no choice.

Eventually, neither will any of you...

What is that?
The first fanart of Xau-Tak. The creator and I made a deal that if Xau-Tak wasn't at Runefest he'd do a full body fanart. ^_^

Also I can't tell what god you follow, Zamorak or Zaros?
It doesn't really matter. It's like you said. Soon, the World Guardian won't have a choice. None of Gielinor will have a choice. All will bow down before the glory of his name. All will become one with his might.

Do you really think you can save them, ZamorakZaros? You can't. There is an impatient hell that knows your name. And this is Xau-Tak.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

09-Aug-2016 05:46:40

Quick find code: 341-342-581-65657568 Back to Top