Forums

Newest God Emissary Stats

Quick find code: 341-342-5-65827794

Ava Enithesi

Ava Enithesi

Posts: 780 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hot off the press from the livestream!

Also useful, a link to the last set of data , compiled by Paladin.

Thoughts? (My analysis soon to come, if anyone cares.)

Ok, here's the changes, put up by Solanumtinkr just a few posts down, as I was too lazy to math at the time of this post:

Zaros: 22.55%
Down 0.23%

Armadyl: 15.92%
Down 3.41%

Zamorak: 15.63%
Down 2.43%

Godless: 12.07%
Up 5.22%

Seren: 11.79%
Up 4.67%

Saradomin: 11.49%
Up 1.46%

Sliske: 4.26%
Down 3.71%

Bandos: 3.64%
Down 3.97%

V: 2.65%
Up 2.2%

30-Aug-2016 18:14:34 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2016 18:26:09 by Ava Enithesi

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kindred Spirits probably caused tons of players to hate Sliske for a ton of reasons so that's why he's down so much. I'm glad that Godless and Seren have gotten more popular though.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

30-Aug-2016 18:47:07 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2016 18:57:56 by PyraTheAegis

AesirWarrior
Jan Member 2021

AesirWarrior

Posts: 1,060 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
V is understanbly low because of the quest req, Bandos is dead and his faction isn't very active and Sliske... is Sliske.

I'm betting the increase in Godless popularity is because of PVMers who associate them with Vorago. Saradomin is lower than I expected, but he hasn't had a quest in a while. Seren has a recent quest + Priffdinas so I suppose that kind of makes sense.
-
I have noticed your kind does tend to blindly stumble forward towards danger simply because it exists. What is your word for that?
- We call it being a hero.

30-Aug-2016 18:54:00

Ava Enithesi

Ava Enithesi

Posts: 780 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AesirWarrior said :
V is understanbly low because of the quest req, Bandos is dead and his faction isn't very active and Sliske... is Sliske.

I'm betting the increase in Godless popularity is because of PVMers who associate them with Vorago. Saradomin is lower than I expected, but he hasn't had a quest in a while. Seren has a recent quest + Priffdinas so I suppose that kind of makes sense.

Surprisingly, Saradomin went up - not by much, but still up.

30-Aug-2016 18:57:11

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If that link is anything to go by, then ignoring people count, I'll go purely by the % gain or drop for the table.

Zaros: 22.55%
Down 0.23%

Armadyl: 15.92%
Down 3.41%

Zamorak: 15.63%
Down 2.43%

Godless: 12.07%
Up 5.22%

Seren: 11.79%
Up 4.67%

Saradomin: 11.49%
Up 1.46%

Sliske: 4.26%
Down 3.71%

Bandos: 3.64%
Down 3.97%

V: 2.65%
Up 2.2%
The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

30-Aug-2016 19:20:43 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2016 19:20:59 by Solanumtinkr

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Bhaal said :
To be fair I expected Armadyl less popular.
And Zaros more popular, considering.

I'm pleasantly surprised at Zamorak and Saradomins rankings at the moment to be fair.

Not surprised with Armadyl. He has a lack of content, which allows players to make up any fallacious image they want for him.

Ava Enithesi said :
AesirWarrior said :

Surprisingly, Saradomin went up - not by much, but still up.

Saradomin has been receiving a lot of positive lore with very little negative, it's not surprising at all really.
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

30-Aug-2016 19:39:21

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazeel said :
Lord Bhaal said :

I'm pleasantly surprised at Zamorak and Saradomins rankings at the moment to be fair.

Not surprised with Armadyl. He has a lack of content, which allows players to make up any fallacious image they want for him.

Or it's the lack of content that is the reason why he has gone down a bit since last time
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

30-Aug-2016 20:02:27 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2016 20:11:27 by Lynxlynx

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lynxlynx said :
Hazeel said :
Lord Bhaal said :

Or it's the lack of content that is the reason why he has gone down a bit since last time
Lack of content gives Armadyl more of an aura of mystery. What I would like to see is any events from his past when he was mortal, or life on Abbinah before he ascended and stopped the fighting.

As for Zaros, he seems to have lost a little bit of this aura after Fate of the Gods. Yes, his philosophy is better known now (players tend to go for the lesser known factions, hence an increase in Saradominists and Godless due to lack of background information), and Zamorak has been given a positive light which seems to stop the Zamorakians following him out of wanting to play the villain. The villainous types have Sliske, Bandos, plenty of choices depending on their views. They might even follow Xau-Tak...
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

30-Aug-2016 20:31:41

Quick find code: 341-342-5-65827794 Back to Top